Monday, July 6, 2009

Prada's Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Eau de Parfum Spray

Fragrance Alert!

Prada's Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger ($100 for 3.4 oz) may not be available for much longer. Planned to be on the store shelves for only four months (the Ephemeral Infusion Collection will launch each year and be a limited edition), it could soon disappear! That's a pretty clever marketing ploy since it will force me to buy a second bottle long before I need it.

I have not been taken with Prada's earlier fragrance offerings, so I only stopped in Saks for a whiff of this one because I love orange blossom fragrances. Was I surprised! Best described as mandarin, orange blossom absolute, and neroli, mixed with luxurious jasmine and tuberose, this fragrance is a stunner. Fresh, clean, floral but not sweet, and, in my book, heavenly.

Available in two sizes and accompanied by a body lotion, this Prada offering is worth checking out before it disappears. You can find it at Saks, Nordstrom, and other department stores. Check it out before it's too late!

Photo courtesy of Saks Fifth Avenue.

No comments: