Monday, August 24, 2009

Coming Attractions

I had the day off, so naturally I headed out for a beauty fix. Today's destination was Nordstrom at Tysons Corner, where Christopher Coles (my favorite Nordstrom beauty rep - love him) helped me pick out some marvelous new products. I'll start writing them up tonight.

What did I get? New Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Eye Shadows (shown at left); Philosophy's new Supernatural Lit from Within cream blush; D&G's new fragrance in #3 (a grapefruit blend that is heavenly); The Un Matin d'Orage rollerball I have searched for high and low; and new MAC Fall colors.

It's such a beauty "high," I can't wait to put my fingers to the keyboard! Thanks to Christopher for pointing out the new Dolce fragrance to me! It still smells fabulous - hours after a spritz.

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown.

No comments: