Friday, August 28, 2009

Weekly Beauty Blogger Roundup - August 28

Here we are again, summarizing another week of beauty blogs. How August has flown! Take a look at the best beauty blog postings I read this week!

Kari at Fabulous over Forty wrote up a great review of Chris McMillan's Hair Glossing Serum. She talked me into trying this serum.

Karen (and Tabs, of course) brought us a review of Tarte's Green Siren Cheek Stain on Karen's Makeup and Beauty Blog. Mine arrived this week, and I will let you know next week what I think.

Beautiful Makeup Search reviewed Clinique's Vitamin C Lip Smoothies. You'll remember that I loved them too! Also, you can find a 30% discount code for Korres on her site. I know we have some Korres lovers out there - this is a great deal.

Amber at Beauty Junkies Unite is loving Suki Pure Cream Stain for Lips and Cheeks.

Pursebuzz reviewed Prescriptives' Fall 2009 Color Collection. See my recent posting on the current Friends & Family discount, but hurry - it now expires on August 29.

The Beauty Alchemist liked Philosophy's Supernatural Cream Blush as much as I did!

Blogdorf Goodman gave us a list of Saks stores participating in the Fekkai shampoo swap on September 17. Can't wait for this!

Please check out the Best Things in Beauty postings for the week, and make sure to enter our Armani Fluid Sheer Giveaway Contest before midnight on Tuesday, September 1.

If you want to read a fun e-mail about Korres Fig, read the comment at this link.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. On Saturday, August 29, I added the buttons at the bottom of each posting, "Recommend" and "Want to Try." I thought it might be fun to give you a fast and easy way to comment. We'll see how it works!

Photo courtesy of The Weekly Cat. Check out the site for other great cat photos.

No comments: