Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bug Bites Are Not Pretty!

Don't you hate those welts on your arms, legs, ankles - anything that's exposed when you dart outside in the summer? A mosquito feasted on me at a picnic recently, and my arm itched for a week! I'm as fast as "he" was, so fortunately, his meal on my arm was his last.

I like Avon's SKIN SO SOFT insect repellents. This morning, I received an e-mail alert that Avon's Bug Guard Plus IR3535 EXPEDITION SPF 30 Aerosol Spray and the pump spray version are on sale. Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Expedition is unscented, so I love it. So many insect repellents have a dreadful scent! This one also offers SPF protection, so you get a two-fer when you use it.

Priced at $7.99 instead of $16 (or $6.99 for the non-aerosol spray), Bug Guard Plus IR3535 Expedition is currently a great deal. Until July 1, use code SUMMER10 for free shipping at Avon.

Photo courtesy of Avon

No comments: