Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chanel Coming Attraction: Harmonie de Printemps for Spring 2012

Spring makeup will feature many coral and peach shades. Here's a quick peek at part of Chanel's spring lineup, which will ship to stores in early December.

The palette, Blush Horizon de Chanel, is exquisite! I won't be able to go without. The lip "balms," Rouge Coco Baume, on the right are an entirely new product. I can't wait to see the whole collection in person.

There's more! Stay tuned for a complete description of Chanel's Spring 2012 color collection.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

14 comments:

Walls said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see these items at my local Chanel counter. Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Charlestongirl!

so said...

I love your taste. I read a lot of blogs because I love make up but I must say I love these new colors. The cinnaberry you just reviewed is a gorgeous color. I'm wondering if I should splurge!

liz said...

The spring collections are stunning...can't wait for them all to arrive. And yes, this palette is a must! xoLiz

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Walls!

Can you believe we're getting spring so soon? We will be wearing peach mid-winter. Who can wait?

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, So! Yes, splurge! It's a beautiful color, and lip gloss can be such a pick-me-up!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Liz, There's definitely coral in the air for spring! The color theme is going to be very popular. From what I've seen, it now merits a trend designation.

katie said...

Chanel lip balm?!!! I am SO getting that!!! :-)

Charlestongirl said...

Me too, Katie! Look at the bullet carefully, and you'll see a core. It's the "latest thing." :)

Rads said...

Spring already!!!!!!!!

Malissa said...

That blush is to DIE FOR~ can't wait to see the full collection. Love your blog, such a great point of view.

Kristie said...

My inner beauty diva is screaming I want it all!!

Charlestongirl said...

There's even more, Kristie! Save your pennies. :)

Charlestongirl said...

I know, Rads, can you believe it?

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Malissa!

I absolutely MUST have that blush!