Friday, November 4, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté Stoc-Ken Stuffer in All That Glitters for Holiday 2011

They're here! Le Métier de Beauté Stoc-Ken Stuffers ($32) have arrived at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria. That means they should arrive at a Neiman Marcus near you (or online) very soon. I introduced them here last month. Now, I'll recap quickly, but get straight to the swatch photos of All That Glitters.

'Tis the season for decadent holiday feasts and fêtes - ones we look forward to with both anticipation and trepidation. Just thinking about what to wear and what to gift is enough to lose some beauty sleep.

Leave it to Ken Downing, Neiman Marcus' Fashion Director, to put the glam and glimmer into the holiday season. With his latest collaboration with Le Métier de Beauté, two irresistible sets of four mini nail lacquers will bring glitz and glam right to your fingertips.

The essential nail shades for the season are paired with glimmering gold and silver Aspen leaf ornament that sparkle with impeccable detail. Each leaf is picked at peak maturity, then dried and coated in 24K gold or fine silver with an electroplating process to retain the shape and vein patterns unique to each leaf. Made with real Aspen leaves hand-chosen for beauty, shape, and size, the dazzling ornaments make the perfect one-of-a-kind gift set for the holiday season - if you can bear to part with one.

The first collection I swatched was All That Glitters. It contains deep, scrumptious hues.
  • Spruce it Up - shimmering evergreen
  • All That Glitters - sheer gold with metallic shine
  • Midnight Heron - deep sapphire flecked with subtle shimmer
  • Hot to Trot - juicy, cherry red with glimmering silver undertones
Each lacquer glides on effortlessly with a 220-bristle flat brush specially designed for smooth color and easy application. Specifically formulated without formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate (DPB, a commonly used plasticizer), Le Métier de Beauté Nail Lacquers provide long-lasting, chip-resistant, protective color and shine.

Here are the shades in All That Glitters. Aren't they gorgeous? Despite my lack of painting skills, I managed to get two coats on the color wheel without messing up too badly - only a smear here or there at the base.

I swatched in the order listed above. The forest green made me sigh. It's one of my favorite colors for everything. The gold is perfect. Enough said! The blue is a bright cobalt, a shade you often see in holiday decorations. The red? Fire engine red and gorgeous! All four shades will draw admiring glances.

I also purchased the Merry Metallics set and will show you those four gorgeous shades as soon as the sun returns for photos. Le Métier de Beauté Stoc-Ken Stuffers are exclusive to Neiman Marcus. Hurry to reserve yours. They will sell out - quickly I suspect.

Photo at top courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

6 comments:

lovethescents said...

Thank you for the swatchettes! After seeing them, I'm not falling over to own them as I have some Essies that are very similar in colour to several. That ornament is pretty! Depending on the size, I would totally wear that as a nose ring. Did I shock you? :-) No, I would wear it as a pendant.

Thanks for showing us this lovely box!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents!

I didn't think of that! I'd wear it as a pendant too. What a great idea!

I love the sets - four colors for a very reasonable price. I should buy some for Christmas gifts.

Rosamaria said...

What a great set! Yes, these would be absolutely perfect as Christmas gifts. I must get some. Those small bottles are so cute. I purchased some from the Silk Road collection, and fell in love. Can't wait for swatches of the other set!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Rosamaria! I got the photos this afternoon and plan to put them up tomorrow - after a meet-up with some of my fave LMdB folks.

Nemo said...

Cg, do you know--or can you find out--if the new Dolce & Gabbana holiday eye duo in gems is 2 shades of purple or a lavendar and a gray? very few postings online about this line. I thank you.

Unknown said...

These are so lovely! I was looking on the NM website but I'm pretty certain they'll never make it on there. I shall enjoy admiring them from afar!