Sunday, November 20, 2011

Giorgio Armani Beauty Online Friends & Family Sale

It's always nice to wake up to good news. Giorgio Armani Beauty is having an online Friends & Family Sale. Been wanting to try something new for the holidays? Love the limited-edition gift sets? Now's your chance to save money.

Use the code GAHOLIDAY1 through November 24, and you'll receive a 20% discount and complimentary two-day shipping. Make sure to use all caps when you enter the code. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going off to shop.

Photo courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty

7 comments:

Sunflower said...

Hi
Thanks for the info :-)
Now you got me thinking to try something from Armani.
I like the holiday palettes but was wondering how similar is #1 to Edward Bess Quad in South ofFrance. I just got it last week. do you know how there compare in tems of texture, pigmentation and effect you can achieve?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Sunflower,

Different in texture, similarly sheer in pigmentation. EB's is probably more sheer than Armani's.

The effects? Limitless if you're good with color!

I see the palettes as very different.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I have been wanting to buy the new eyes to kill shadows in gold and silver/gold. Perfect timing!

I love your blog! I read it daily :)

Evelyn said...

Oh I am so in trouble now, why was I reading your posts?! hehehhehe

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Anonymous! Happy shopping!

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, because you'll find the very best deals in town! :)

Suselew said...

You do need to spend $75 in product to get the sale and complimentary shipping. They kind of hide it on their site.