Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stunning Photo from Chantecaille

Every so often, I find a photo I want to share. This one from Chantecaille's Facebook site is share-worthy. On the eve of the launch of Chantecaille's Sea Turtle Palette (available online tomorrow), let's admire the majesty of this glorious white tiger. I've already featured the Tiger in the Wild Palette. I think I purchased three of them. Actually, four - one was a gift. Tiger in the Wild remains on my all-time greats list.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

4 comments:

Clarisse said...

Charlestongirl,
What a stunning photo indeed, the tiger is wonderful, he commands our admiration! I love the green background which enhances his white color too...
and... the palette is very special for me too:-))

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Clarisse,

Doesn't that cat look like he's been drinking milk?

The palette is the cat's meow! I have worn it so many times...can't even count the compliments.

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful cat!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Ava!

Wouldn't it be fun to have a mini at home? Charlie is the closest I've seen. :)