Black Rose Cream Mask is the first Sisley mask enriched with anti-aging ingredients. A soothing mask rich in trace elements, vitamins, and plant extracts, it works instantly on the signs of aging and fatigue to restore vitality to the skin.
My one test of the mask left me desperate for another! I love masks, and Sisley's are among the very best. I like to apply them and use their time on my face to relax. Imagine enjoying all the benefits listed below while you chill out.
Smoothing and Plumping Actions
Extract of black rose will offer an instant tensor effect, smoothing with antioxidant properties.
Three anti-aging ingredients:
- Extract of alkekengi calyx, anti-collagenase and anti-free radical action
- Extract of padina pavonica to stimulate the synthesis of GAGs1
- Vitamin E acetate to reinforce the skin's natural defenses
- Extract of red vine leaf to tone skin and improve radiance
- Extract of chlorella to stimulate superoxide dismutase activity, which protects skin from free radicals
- Essential oil of geranium to stimulate the skin
- Extract of great mullein (new active ingredient) to fight free radicals and soothe the skin
- Shea butter, which protects, moisturizes, and soothes
- Pro-vitamin B5 to soften and moisturize
- Essential oils of rose and magnolia, also for soothing
- Vegetable glycerine to moisturize
- Phytosqualene, with emollient and moisturizing properties
- Shea butter to nourish and repair
Be on the lookout for Sisley's Black Rose Cream Mask. It's a must-have, one of many new products we can expect to see from Sisley this fall.
1 GAGs contain special sugars, such as glucosamine hydrochloride, N-acetyl glucosamine, and glucosamine sulfate, that have high water-holding properties. These are built into larger water-holding chains of sugars such as hyaluronic acid, keratin sulfate, heparin, heparin sulfate, dermatin sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate. - skinbiology.com
Update 9/4: Sisley’s Black Rose Cream Mask should be applied two to three times a week, in a generous layer over the face and neck. As I mentioned, any excess should be blotted away (not rinsed) after 10-15 minutes.
Photo courtesy of Sisley