Friday, September 23, 2011

Quick Peek: Edward Bess Quad Royale Poudre Éclat Quatre Couleurs - Summer in Capri

It arrived today, sent by the Edward Bess team at Bergdorf Goodman. Quad Royale Poudre Éclat Quatre Couleurs in Summer in Capri ($45), a new face wardrobe, can be blended and applied all over the face for luminous color. It can also be used as a blush, contouring shade, or highlighter.

Summer in Capri (#03) is the first of several shade variations to be introduced. More will follow as our seasons change. I was thrilled when I unwrapped it. I will follow up with swatch photos as soon as the elusive sun shines again.

I wanted you to see this gorgeous compact. If you would like one, call Susan or Jennifer at the Edward Bess counter at Bergdorf Goodman at (212) 872-8826.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

13 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Where did that come from?! I never even new there were new EB items being released. Gorgeous!

Charlestongirl said...

I knew we had some new color coming, but I didn't know it had arrived until I heard from the team at EB that they had it to sell me.

Love it!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

Now, I would be willing to pay $45 for that beauty!

Charlestongirl said...

MamaVal, I was astounded when they told me it was only $45! What a great buy!

lovethescents said...

That iiiiis a great buy! I'm completely jealous :-) The colours look interesting enough to use as eyeshadow too. How exciting!

Joey said...

Yup, I'm buying this when I get back to the city!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents!

I'll bet you could! I sure hope I can swatch it today.

Charlestongirl said...

Joey,

You left again? Or did you ever go back?

Anonymous said...

Would you mind doing some non-sunny swatches? The colors look beautiful

Charlestongirl said...

We'll see how the day goes. There are reports we may see the sun later. If we don't, I can notify here and stick a few on Twitpic.

Joey said...

CG, yes, I left again - which explains the lack of posting on my blog this week! I'm not terribly far this time (New Jersey). I get back again tonight and will be hopefully back to a normal, NYC schedule soon =)

Nemo said...

How's Charlie today?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Nemo, he seemed more lively this morning. He's been sleeping under a cover all day and probably won't stir until 4:30-ish when his tummy tells him he's hungry. :)