Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté Oscar de la Renta Kaleidoscope for Fashion's Night Out

We've known for weeks that Le Métier de Beauté and Oscar de la Renata were cooking up a very special Kaleidoscope for Fashion's Night Out. Today, Le Métier de Beauté posted a photo on its Facebook page.

The Kaleidoscope above is a limited edition “Ready to Wear” Kaleidoscope makeup palette ($150) that was created especially for Fashion's Night Out. It includes a red lip color, two eye shadows, and a cheek highlighter. A portion of the of the proceeds will be donated to the NYC AIDS Fund. It will be available at the Le Métier de Beauté counter at Bergdorf Goodman and the Oscar de la Renta boutique at 66th Street and Madison Avenue in New York.

Update from WWD: De la Renta plans to promote the kit with an appearance at the Le Métier de Beauté counter at Bergdorf Goodman from 5:30 to 6:30 pm Thursday before going to his boutique at 66th Street and Madison Avenue. The Kaleidoscope will be sold only in those two locations.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

19 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, not here???

Unknown said...

I want one of those Artemis liners :)

Rola said...

Gorgeous colors! I love LMDB!

Liz said...

The colors are lovely but $150? I cannot justify a $150 kaleidoscope. I guess I will just admire from far. :(

Charlestongirl said...

Ava, not here. Only in New York. Call Kathy and get booked to see Erin tomorrow at Tysons. She is fabulous. Artemis is the GWP. I saw Erin today and loved her!

Charlestongirl said...

The colors do look gorgeous, Rola! Leave it to LMdB to come out with yet another scrumptious palette.

Charlestongirl said...

Liz, it will have the cachet of Oscar de la Renta (signed)! And it's for a good cause. :)

lovethescents said...

I cannot believe the price. Excellent quality makeup but really????

Charlestongirl said...

Think about how much four separate products would cost! Remember, it's a collector's piece. :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful! And fortunately for my bank account too unattainable!

Unknown said...

Charlestongirl, you're such an enabler! I got an appointment with Erin tomorrow at 5:30. Kathy said she gave you a fabulous makeover. That was fabulous photo you tweeted of Erin with Lisa and Lisa. With luck Lisa Lingis will be there tomorrow too.

Charlestongirl said...

Lisa's supposed to be, Ava. Erin is extra fab...u...lous!

I'll post about it in the morning. I was extremely pleased with what Erin did/chose. She has an amazing eye. Had lots of fun today!

LoveSugarBabyDoll said...

What a lovely and generous gesture. The LMdB palette is as beautiful as ever. I am sure the owners will love their collector's pieces. Sigh.....

Charlestongirl said...

Hi LoveSugerBabyDoll!

I can't wait to see it! Such an exciting offer!

Anonymous said...

Anahita says

Ooh finally pictures. I am so excited about this kaleidoscope. I love the fact that you can do a whole face with this one. I am also really excited about the Modernist Merlot Kaleidoscope. I was wondering what to wear on my eyes when I wear the Bordeaux lip and nails kit.

Charlestongirl said...

Neutral, Anahita! That's what Erin Lockard did for me yesterday, and I was impressed by the balance.

Charlestongirl said...

Perilously Pale,

Hi! Think what it would cost to buy four separate items, and the K's aren't expensive. This one costs more because Mr. de la Renta is signing them - and it's for a good cause. It's one that I will be hard-pressed to use, but will because it's so gorgeous.

panties said...

it's such a beautiful kaleidoscope ! did you call dustin to buy one? the red color is so AMAZING. *swoon*

Charlestongirl said...

I did, panties! I can't wait to get it!