Thursday, May 31, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Cebu Lip Crème - Exclusive to Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria

The latest counter-exclusive, limited-edition Le Métier de Beauté Lip Crème in Cebu ($36) is available at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria. It's a beauty!

You know how much I love Le Métier de Beauté Lip Crèmes. They are a lip color-lip gloss hybrid in a lip gloss tube. They combine gorgeous color with an extremely hydrating formula that's enormously flattering.

Cebu is stunning! I pulled a repeat on my photo endeavors at work today. The same two women who saw me yesterday stopped me today and were curious about my photography. They were so cute. One of them thought I might be sitting on the grass applying nail polish. When I told them what I was doing, we had a nice chat. They volunteered, without prompting, to be my witnesses that I am not a security risk.

I did get a few swatch photos today. It appears my application was a bit uneven, but you can still see the glorious color pretty well. My photos were taken in full, mid-day sunshine.

Cebu is a stunning, glistening rose pink. I hope you can see the glimmering finish in my photos. I absolutely love it and need to purchase a second one. Uma Paro is with me at all times. Cebu may need to join it in my makeup bag.

Neiman Marcus' Camp Gorgeous, a week-long beauty event starts this weekend. If you love in the DC area, you'll have three days (really two) to book an appointment with Erin Lockard, one of Le Métier de Beauté's supremely talented national makeup artists. She will be at Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie on Thursday and Friday, June 7 and 8. She will be at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria on Saturday, June 9, but the appointments are all booked - for good reason; Erin is very popular.

Here is a photo of the Le Métier de Beauté's gift with purchase for Camp Gorgeous, which runs from June 3 to June 10. The Summer Kiss Bronzing Kit will be yours with a
Le Métier de Beauté purchase of $125 or more. I can't wait!

If you'd like to see Erin, call Michael Reinhardt at the Mazza store at (202) 966-9700, extension 2258. Call soon. He can "Option 7" Cebu for you if you'd like to have one. If you want to call the Tysons store directly, call Lisa Corsino at (703) 761-1600, extension 3306.

Photo at bottom courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

22 comments:

Eileen said...

A friend of mine picked up Cebu when she was back East. She's a pale, icy blond with a porcelain complexion and emerald green eyes. When we met for lunch, I asked her where she had gotten her beyond gorgeous lip shade. Being a good gal pal, she naturally told me. So, while waiting for our lunch to arrive, I called and ordered mine! How's that for love at first sight? Cebu was phenomenal on her. It's a clear, clean pop of rose with enough sparkle to bring a full and sexy look to the lips. I can hardly wait to get mine :-)

pretty addicted said...

This looks so lovely but I am really tired of the store-exclusive items from LMbB. I wish they would release this nationally, or at least on the web, because it's a gorgeous shade. The scrambling and phone calls across time zones is just old for me at this point.

Anonymous said...

Do you happen to know the shade/color of the blush/bronzer? looks like traviata.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking some risks to get us great photos of these beautiful items! Your stories and photos make my day!

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous, it is Traviata. Plus, I hear the liquid is gorgeous with a capital G. I get to see them tomorrow.

Charlestongirl said...

LOL, Anonymous, I can see it now...blogger busted for taking photos at government installation. Yeah, it was just makeup, but we're pretty sensitive. Heck, you could fly an airplane over the place and get better photos.

Charlestongirl said...

Eileen, good that you ordered one! It's amazing.

Sparkling Around the City said...

Gorg! So beautiful and tempting. I will have to stop by Tyson's this weekend to see it in person. The new lip creme plus the gift with purcahse means a LMdB shopping spree is in my immediate future:)!

Charlestongirl said...

I agree, Pretty Addicted. It is a hassle. I wish our friends at LMdB would, as you said, at least make them available online. Then, it wouldn't be an exclusive, though, I guess. We've talked about this issue. I'm not sure there's a clear solution. If you have a NM sales associate (or buy with Dustin at BG), let them do the work for you.

Charlestongirl said...

Liz's Closet, you are right about that! I'll be buying my regular loves and put them in stock.

Yin said...

Just called its sold out :(

Anonymous said...

I would have loved the Cebu Lip Creme, too bad it's already sold out - apparently it has been since the first day it came out! Oh well, what to do? Guess I'll have to pick another one up locally, and at least I'll get to sample it before buying ;)

Thank you for the lovely review though :)

Rosemary said...

I have never purchased a LMdB beauty product because, not only am I too busy to play these availability games, but this business tactic of theirs turns me off to the entire line.

Rosemary

Charlestongirl said...

Yin,

I am blown away by that. I couldn't believe it, so I called the store. Lisa isn't working today, so I asked for someone else I know. Sure enough, it's sold out. I'm checking with the company to see if more will be made.

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous, it was not sold out on its first day. Not sure who said that, but I got it days after it "landed."

Charlestongirl said...

I understand, Rosemary. Life is busy, and chasing makeup isn't much fun.

Isla said...

Haha, "chasing" makeup...

Yin said...

Thanks for looking into it. I was shocked! Bc you are always so quick to review lmdb products. I thought I would be fine. Esp upset since I live 2 miles away from the store!! >.< bah!

Charlestongirl said...

Isla,

I do it all the time, and it's both fun and tiresome. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Yeah, Yin. I totally understand. Was speaking with a local LMdB rep today who is as frustrated as us customers. They aren't receiving enough product.

I know LMdB has a hard time estimating sell-through. I don't think they fully realize how desirable they have become. :)

Nancy Pierson said...

Girl You Just Get the BEST stuff. OMG

Charlestongirl said...

Nancy,

Right now, I'm feeling pretty lucky to have it! To think I wanted a second one. :)