Monday, May 21, 2012

Le Métier de Beauté Kaleidoscope Blush Kit: New Photos

I have already featured Le Métier de Beauté's beautiful new Kaleidoscope Blush Kit, most recently on May 2 at this link. I received a new one from Le Métier de Beauté and had an opportunity to take new photos. My earlier photos had been taken in the winter. I thought it would be fun to show you some bright late-spring photos.

Every woman's flush is her own. With that in mind, Le Métier de Beauté has introduced the Kaleidoscope Blush Kit you see above. We've all know about lipstick wardrobes; this is one for our cheeks.

“When we blush, it’s not one shade; it’s a prismatic multitude of color. To express how you feel or the feeling you want to evoke, you need to layer color for that perfect flush,” says Le Métier de Beauté’s Director of Color Mikey Castillo. “In order to create dimension, there must be at least two pigments that are contrasting in tone or texture. For instance, matte with sheen, satin with matte, pink with coral, or mauve with bronze. Layering multiple shades eliminates flatness while bring vitality to the skin. This is true of color whether it is on the eyes, lips, or cheeks.” The Kaleidoscope Blush Kit contains a selection of these contrasting shades and textures, giving the wearer infinite possibilities.

“The whole delight of a blush collection is to enable a woman to create a multitude of looks by blending two or more of the multiple hues in the Blush Kaleidoscope,” says Mikey. The beautiful and balanced combination of the shades creates an effortless, feminine glow. Blend the matte shades for day and transition to evening with a sensuous, shimmery layer. Or just go ahead and add some shimmer when you're feeling like having some fun.

The four-in-one stacked kit includes a satin peach, a matte rose pink (gorgeous and natural on my cheeks), a shimmery highlighter, and a cool pink. Each shade is finely-milled for adjustable coverage, transparency, and intensity. The shine-absorbing, oil-free formula is safe for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

My photos were swatched from the satin peach shade at the top of the kit (shown at the top of my arm) to the cool, shimmering pink at the bottom. I used a sponge-tipped applicator to apply the shades to my arm, and it was a heavy application. In "real life," the colors are all subtle, offering buildable color. My favorites? The two that shimmer a bit: the golden peach highlighter and the pink. I love all the shades - and they do layer beautifully - but I have a special place in my heart for the bottom two shades. If you purchase this Kaleidoscope, make sure to blend the highlighting golden peach with the satin-finish peach at the top. It's a dynamite combination!

You can find this beautiful new Kaleidoscope at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, select Saks and Nordstrom stores, and exclusive boutiques.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

2 comments:

yesplease1816 said...

I don't need this, I don't need this....it's not working. This is SO dang beautiful!!! And I don't own any LMdB blushes yet!!! I know, sad right?

Charlestongirl said...

I don't think you will be successful, Yesplease. Try this: give up lunch. :)