Saturday, May 25, 2013

Armani Privé Haute Couture Fragrances

I discovered something today. Perhaps I'm late to the party, but now Giorgio Armani's Armani Privé Haute Couture Fragrances are available at Giorgio Armani Beauty's Web site. These coveted perfumes have been hard to find.

Imagine stepping out in Pierre de Lune ($250). Pierre de Lune boasts the floral nobility of cassie flower - green and penetrating - enhanced with a hint of belambre, a customized synthetic note with vibrant amber undertones. A fragrance hewn by Giorgio Armani himself with precision, enhanced with the ultimate refinement of a French garden. Cassie flower’s gentle strength draws on the juxtaposition of the delicate appearance of its blooms and the potency of its scent. Intoxicating, this richly complex fragrance features green and violet leaf accents that endow it with a floral elegance, while woody amber accents give it an air of sensuality. In Pierre de Lune, Giorgio Armani captured  the magic of scents worn at  the Court of Versailles, when powdered hair was perfumed with iris and oak moss - the signature of nobles and courtiers. It's timeless and traditional.

Check out the page where the six fragrances are presented. I'll bet there's one with your name on it.

Photo courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty

6 comments:

Isla said...

Oh, my gosh...MORE fragrances I have to try!

Paula said...

I love Cuir Noir..... so much sophistication in leather .... and very Noir ! The Amber one was my friend's choice..

Melanie said...

I hadn't heard about these, but, then again, I am late to every party these days!

I love those black bottles. They would help in preservation.

Cuir améthyste and Bois d'encens sound like ones that I must try one day as they are evocative in both name and description of two of Chanel's originals and my favourites, Cuir de Russie and Bois des îles. Thank you for the information!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Isla,

These are definitely worth a try. Extremely sophisticated!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Paula,

I have really grown to appreciate leather fragrances.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Melanie,

The bottles feel so good in the hand, and they look elegant. What else from Mr. Armani?