Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Farmaesthetics Cool Aloe Mist

Despite the fact that we had a record-setting cold night last night, I want to tell you about a treasure for hot weather. Farmaesthetics Cool Aloe Mist ($23). Farmaesthetics was created by Brenda Brock, honored by TIME magazine as one of the 100 Most Influential People and Ideas Behind Today’s Green Design. When I was offered the opportunity to try Cool Aloe Mist, I jumped at the chance. Farmaesthetics products are made with certified organic herbs, flowers, oils, and grains. Who wouldn't want to try a cooling mist with aloe - and scented with pure lavender and bergamot?

Farmaesthetics, a pure, elegant line first made available at a single organic stand during the summer of 1999, is used today in spa treatments at prestigious resorts. Brenda successfully translated her traditional herbal recipes from "kitchen chemistry" to modern cosmetic manufacturing. The result is a line of pristine herbal products that compare in effectiveness with leading dermatological brands. All her formulations are made with whole herb and natural ingredients that retain their 100% natural status and certified shelf life without using any synthetics.

Farmaesthetics created Cool Aloe Mist to be a multi-purpose product to restore and protect the skin. Nothing heals or relieves inflammed tissue better than aloe vera. Cool Aloe Mist is designed to offer instant relief and help regulate oil and patchiness. Cool Aloe Mist (as well as the entire Farmaesthetics' skin-care line) is gentle, 100% natural, and free of synthetics of any kind.

A skin-conditioning complexion spray, Cool Aloe Mist relieves the inflammation and discomfort inherent in skin flare-ups. Cool Aloe Mist is also a toner and refreshing skin rehydrating mist for use all over the face and body. Lavender is antibacterial and settles the skin, while bergamot is uplifting. Additionally, Cool Aloe Mist acts as a purifying mist for the skin as well as the air around one's personal space. Worried about how you smell when you leave the gym? Cool Aloe Mist is the perfect spritz on the way out the door.

I have fallen for my dark blue apothecary bottle. The fine mist it dispenses does cool the skin with the most divine herbal fragrance. The ingredients are aloe vera juice, witch hazel, lavender essential oil, bergamot essential oil, and a little lecithin. It's that pure - one of its best qualities.

Lavender relaxes me, so I enjoy spritzing when I get ready for bed. I need another bottle to keep next to my desk. Worried about something? Just spritz for an instant mental break. It's called nature's little pick-me-up for a reason. I also used it when I burned my finger on the toaster last week. I felt better right away.

Farmaesthetics products are 100% natural, contain certified organic ingredients as indicated, and are hypo-allergenic, non-irritating, and dermatologically tested. They have a certified shelf life of two years from the date of opening. The company performs no animal testing.

I need to try the Classic Water Series next. How will I choose? Jasmine Water & Glycerin, Rosewater & Glycerin, and Grapefruit & Glycerin all sound like must-haves.

The easiest way to find all the Farmaesthetics products is at the company's Web site. Check it out. There's a lot to see.

Photos courtesy of Farmaesthetics

1 comment:

Susana said...

Sounds great!! Thank you for the review! Do you know if we can find products from this line in Europe(online)? I really liked your review and searched it online but i haven't found anything yet..:(