Thursday, May 30, 2013

Coming Very Soon: Le Métier de Beauté New Summer Night's Dream Kaleidoscope Eye Kit

Captivating the feel of long summer nights, lust, and love (woah!), Le Métier de Beauté is introducing a new Kaleidoscope Eye Kit ($95), exclusively for Bergdorf Goodman: Summer Night's Dream. "The smoldering eye is a source of ceaseless fascination all over the world, but this exclusive is just for Manhattan!” said Mikey Castillo, Director of Makeup for Le Métier de Beauté.

The alluring kit mixes four inviting hues from opaque and subdued to Cimmerian and sheen. Layered together, the eyes are left lush and dreamy. “As a wardrobe for the eyes, the look is eternally classic, whether worn smoky for night, or simply muted for day.”

The shades, from top to bottom, are these beauties.
  • Midsummer - silk ivory with opaque pink finish
  • Fairyland - chrome metal and silver flecked
  • Athenians - red-bronzed copper
  • Love-in-Idleness - dark, stormy blue
The top two shades have me revved already. I can't wait to try all four!

Summer Night's Eye will be available only at  Bergdorf Goodman in June 2013. To reserve yours, call (212) 872-8612. Quantities will be limited, so if you want one of the new Kaleidoscopes, make sure to call soon.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

4 comments:

Asia C. said...

O wow! Just as I was thinking about LMdB releasing something for I see this post. I might have to pick this one up but I still wonder if they will do a full summer location!! I just love this brand:)!!

Melissa said...

Yay, I was wondering when LmdB would be releasing something new! Thank you, CG! I'll be calling BG tomorrow.

I am a little worried about dupes (as I now have plenty of K-scopes)... I spent a little time coasting the internet in search of what I think may have been potential dupes, but it's hard to judge based on stock photos.

Nemo said...

Just did a pre-order on this, thanks to your wonderful heads-up, Cg! Love LMDB, but love that the name of this kit reminds me of my favorite play, Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream," which contains the most beautiful lines ever written in all of human history: Oberon's, the King of the
Fairies: "I know a bank where the wild thyme blows, Where oxlips and the nodding violet grows; Quite over-canopied with luscious woodbine, With sweet musk-roses, and with eglantine; There sleeps Titania sometime of the night, Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight..." Anything that reminds me of those lovely lines has my name written all over it. Now, if I wear the eye kit and a dab or 10 of that NEST fragrance from a few months back, do you think I'll find Oberon in my back yard? Or just Puck?

Anonymous said...

I had to stop buying all the LE sets. Plus I won't pay BG high shipping for one item.