Friday, December 17, 2010

Smashbox O-Gloss Noir

O-Gloss Noir ($22), the latest O-Gloss Intuitive Lip Gloss shade from Smashbox, is a beauty on the lips. This pretty berry hue adopts to your own lip tone. It goes on a deathly shade of grey and then reacts with your skin chemistry to morph into a custom berry tone. I wouldn't have believed it had I not already tried the original O-Gloss.

There is no sense in swatching this gloss for you. On my arm, it's grey - a horrid shade that reminds me of dirty snow. Once I give it a minute or two on my lips, it's a beautiful, natural berry shade that's perfect for my skin tone. It's magic!

O-Gloss is packed with Smashbox's exclusive microcirculating Goji Berry-C Complex, ginkgo biloba, pomegranate seed antioxidants, safflower seed oil, marine botanicals, and avocado oil for lustrous shine and moisture. It has a little peppermint oil in it, but not enough to make it tasty.

It's a fabulous lip gloss to keep with you - in your jeans pocket or makeup bag for a quick color touch-up. You don't need a mirror to apply O-Gloss. Just swipe and go. You will bloom with your lip gloss. Can't tell you how much I like it! I'm in good company. Reese Witherspoon likes it too.

You can find it at the Smashbox Web site, Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta.

Photos courtesy of Smashbox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i had the original O-Gloss that turned your lips a nice shade of pink but it dried my lips terribly. I hope Noir version is a little less drying.

Charlestongirl said...

Bummer! With all the good stuff in it, I'm surprised!

Win said...

do you like the color better than your sugar fresh plum tint treatment? or are they similar?