Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nails Inc. London Special Effects Mirror Metallic Nail Polish

I was browsing at Sephora when Nails Inc. London's Special Effects Mirror Metallic Nail Polish ($9.50) caught my eye. The Swiss Cottage shade above looked gorgeous. Based on the online appearance alone (I'll admit I knew nothing about Nails Inc. London), I purchased it. I had little to lose at $9.50. Plus, I loved the plain vanilla name - Nail Polish - not lacquer, not something uber-fancy, just nail polish.

This four-shade, special effects nail polish offers a highly reflective, mirrored metallic finish. In opulent tones, each of the mirrored polishes is perfect for reflecting the sun's rays. The formulas have been created with mica pearls that give depth of color, mirror shine, and a color-shifting effect.

I'm running a bit late tonight, so I'm going to let the photos of Swiss Cottage speak for themselves. Although I took both in full sun, the shade looks darker in the photo below. In real life? More like the photo above to my eye.

I adore this shade - everything about it, from the color to the sparkle, appeals to me. It looks fabulous on my nails.

There are three other shades available if violet, sand, and/or blue appeal to you more than green. I'm a green addict, so this shade was made for me. Possibly you?

I purchased Nails Inc. London's Special Effects Mirror Metallic Nail Polish at Sephora. Here is a little blurb on the company - just in case you are as unfamiliar with it as I was.

With product names like Kensington, Warwick Way, and Devonshire Row and a catwalk-inspired color range that includes glossy creams, liquid metals, full coverage glitters, and beautiful pearls, Nails Inc. is the United Kingdom's most unique nail collection. Always at the forefront of the beauty and fashion industry, the high-performance line is formulated with the most advanced technology for incredibly long-lasting and ultra-glossy results. Whether seen on the runways of London Fashion Week, the pages of top beauty magazines, or the tips of the high-profile celebrities, Nails Inc. polishes prove to be must-haves for standout manicures.

Tempted? You know where to find it. There's more at this link.

Photo at top courtesy of Sephora; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

2 comments:

lovethescents said...

This isn't quite my bag but I see it being very popular. Metallics are all the rage now, after all!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents,

I really like it. I'd call the metallic finish soft, if there's such a thing.