Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Trio for Holiday 2010

Shimmer, sparkle, and shine for the holiday season with Bobbi Brown's new Lip Gloss Trio ($40). Bobbi's perfect stocking stuffer is back for the holidays in three beautiful shades and textures. Wear each shade alone for a quick pop of color or layer over your lipstick for extra shine.

The shades in the trio are Kir Sugar Shimmer (plum brown), Gold Glitter Lip Gloss (a new shade, I think), and Bright Pink Lip Gloss (watermelon pink). That's the order in which they are shown on my arm, top to bottom. Three finishes - three pretty colors - perfect for any season!

What more can I say? I purchased my Lip Gloss Trio at Nordstrom, and I hear Dillard's and Neiman Marcus have also received the first wave of the Holiday 2010 Collection. The rest of the department stores (and Bobbi Brown's U.S. Web site) should have them soon.

Photo at top courtesy of Bobbi Brown U.K.

2 comments:

Valerie H. said...

Actually, Gold Glitter lip gloss was around a couple of seasons ago, so she must have brought it back for Holiday. Pretty colors!

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, Valerie! I relied on my local Bobbi Brown (long-term) counter manager for that info, but because it looked familiar to me, I added the "I think." :)

Isn't that shade a pretty topper for lipstick?