Pixie Pin-Ups ($32) looks cute! I think it would make a darling holiday gift for a young lady. The enchanted pop-up box will prompt its owner to discover the glamourous beauty rituals of the Pixie Pin-Ups.
Step into their world and watch them primp and play with this treasure trove of six eye shadows, the best-selling Shadow Insurance, Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara, and Lava Gloss Eye Liner.
- Shadows: Leading Lady, Heaven, I Know What Boys Want, Like A Virgin, Lucky Charms, and Exotica.
- Lash Injection Pinpoint Mascara: Pitch Black.
- Shadow Insurance: Colorless.
- Lava Gloss Eye Liner: Black
The collection includes these items.
- Lash Injection: Black
- Shadow Insurance: Colorless
- Fairy Compact: Papa Don't Peach and Sun Bunny
- Glamour Gloss: Plush
- Pixie Quad: Velvet Revolver, Enchanted Forest, Totally Toasted, and Peach Fuzz
This is the item that looks the most attractive to me. I might have trouble giving it away! These tiny Too Faced palettes are usually handy.
The palette includes these shades.
- Eyes: Pink, London Calling, Champagne Sparkle, Golden Black, Matte Brown, Warm Gold, Peach Pink Shimmer, and Vintage Blue
- Blush: Fairy Rose
- Lips: Fairy Wings
I've given Too Faced holiday sets to teen friends, and they loved them. This year's editions are charming and girly!
Photos courtesy of Too Faced