Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beecology All Natural Lavender & Bergamot Body Wash

Looking for a natural body wash with a divine fragrance and superior performance? Who isn't? Look no further than Beecology, where you'll find All Natural Lavender & Bergamot Body Wash ($7.99).

Beecology sent me this full-sized keeper in a sample pack, and I've been using it ever since. The fragrance is fleeting, but that's good. I appreciate enjoying it in the bath or shower and then moving on to the fragrance I select for the day (or evening). Each time I use it, I say to myself, "This smells great." No kidding! The fragrance is fresh, clean, and calming.

The ingredients are water; the saponified oils of coconut, olive, and virgin hemp; vegetable glycerin/vegetable gum; aloe; honey; and lavender and bergamot essential oils. The honey comes from Beecology's own hives - and the bees that made Beecology famous. For more about Beecology, see my September feature on Buzz Balm.

The primary fragrance is lavender, but the touch of bergamot gives it a freshness that makes it unique. Did you know that bergamot is used in aromatherapy to treat depression? I read that at Wikipedia, and I believe it. The scent is uplifting.

I think I need to try All Natural Grapefruit and Lemongrass Body Wash next. Doesn't that one sound irresistible too?

Intrigued? Love to use natural products on your skin? Love products that smell nice? Pop over to Beecology's Web site to explore. You'll like what you choose.

Photos courtesy of Beecology and plantcare.com

2 comments:

Jules said...

Beecology was nice enough to send me a "sample" of this body wash too and i LOVE it! I recommend that everyone goes and tries it out too! Lol! :D

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Jules!

Sounds simple, huh? Buy this body wash. It's the cat's meow. :)