Sunday, October 31, 2010

Neiman Marcus Mazza Gallerie Holiday Beauty Soiree & Special Treat for Best Things in Beauty Readers

Once again, Neiman Marcus at Mazza Gallerie has planned an exciting event for its customers, with a very special offer for Best Things in Beauty readers. Those gals at Neiman Marcus Mazza are the best! They really know how to hold a classy event.

On Wednesday, November 10 (the day before most of us have a Veterans' Day vacation), from 3:00 to 8:00 pm, Neiman Marcus will be hosting a girls night out, with music, nibbles, and cocktails (I'm sure I heard something about champagne, which ensures I'll be there). We all struggle at holiday time trying to find the right cocktail dress, purse, shoes, and makeup to look special. It's got to all come together into an elegant look, and it's easier said than done. How many times have you failed to plan ahead and found yourself rummaging around for the perfect shoes to go with your dress? Or a purse that doesn't look clunky with a fancy outfit? If you're like me, that happens way too often. Of course you want your makeup to flatter your look. Neiman Marcus has you covered!

They will have stations in the beauty department featuring the latest exclusive makeup and fragrance for the holidays, along with limited-edition gift sets in case you're shopping for gifts. They will be offering makeovers, but also styling with the fashion team to help make your holidays effortless - and enjoyable. You will have an opportunity to check out the latest from Bobbi Brown, Le Métier de Beauté, Trish McEvoy, Chantecaille, and many other favorite beauty brands. You can even schedule a makeover in advance with your favorite counter. To schedule a makeover appointment, call (202) 966-9700.

Neiman Marcus has a special treat for Best Things in Beauty readers. Mention Best Things in Beauty, and you will receive a special gift bag full of treats. How sweet is that? It gets better. Neiman Marcus has generously offered another drawing (remember when Ava recently won the $500 worth of products of her choice?). This time, if you mention Best Things in Beauty, you will be entered in a drawing to win a holiday beauty gift basket filled with $400 worth of beauty products from Neiman Marcus' stellar lineup of hair, body, and color brands. The wonderful basket will also have a relaxing holiday candle from Nest to put you in the holiday spirit. I've mentioned before that I don't have many local readers, so your chances of winning are excellent.

I would love to see some of you there! I'll be hanging out for hours, starting around 4:00, so come visit. If you aren't local - or just can't attend - give one of the beauty counters a call and place a phone order. If you mention Best Things in Beauty, you will receive the gift bag with your purchase and be entered for the drawing. This will be a great time to buy that special item you've been coveting - or buy gifts and get a little something extra for yourself.

Perfect event, perfect timing! Will I see you on November 10? Let's shop!

Photo courtesy of Steven Swain (Joe Architect)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what awesome timing! I was just contemplating purchasing CdP Synactiff Coffret Kit. Since I don't live locally do I call CdP counter on the 10th to purchase the item to be eligible for extra goody bag as well as the drawing? Thank you so much for these wonderful opportunities. :)

Charlestongirl said...

I'm sure you will be, but I will check with them tomorrow and get back to you to verify that.

JoElla said...

Oh I wish I lived near you! Have fun and enjoy the goodies.

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks, JoElla! I wish more of you lived near me. I would love to meet my fab readers.

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous, I got an answer, and it's yes, mention Best Things in Beauty during the event hours, and your phone order will qualify for the treats and entry in the drawing.