Saturday, November 19, 2011

Antica Farmacista at Costco!

I always scout the healthy and beauty section when I go to Costco. Sometimes, I find the most amazing things. Friday the "find" was this gift set of Antica Farmacista Home Ambiance Diffusers ($29.99). I bought one and need to go back to buy more of them. What a perfect holiday gift!

The sets were all alike. Each contains two 200 ml boxed bottles, filled with exquisite home fragrance and two sets of white birch reeds.

Noël captures the beauty of the holidays with a fresh rendition of a traditional holiday spice fragrance. Fresh mandarin, French verbena, and blood orange top notes brighten the classic holiday notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and spruce.

Casablanca, one of the most regal lilies, is a warm, floral, intoxicating scent of lush lily and exotic floral ylang ylang, with a subtle hint of clove.

These diffusers go from the powder room to the bedroom with elegance. They are also lovely layered throughout the home. Put Noël in the kitchen and Casablanca in the living room. Your home will smell like holiday splendor.

These are going to be hard to give away, but I will. I think the sets are lovely gifts. A 250 ml diffuser usually costs $62.00. Imagine, two for $29.99! I can't guarantee that your own Costco will have these amazing sets, but if you are headed that way, make sure to look.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

10 comments:

lovethescents said...

Completely jealous here! How wonderful for you and the recipient of your gifts. Our Costco carries JLos, Brittany Spears, and the odd Cabotine. They need lessons from yours :-)

Anonymous said...

I do love Costco! Looking online I just spotted Guerlain and Dior! I also just purchased Shiseido Benefiance eye cream at a very good price!
Have a great weekend!
Stacy

Charlestongirl said...

Lovethescents,

Our Costco has those department store fragrances too, and I saw Cabotine at TJ Maxx this week! However, every so often, there's a stunner!

Charlestongirl said...

You too, Stacy! I need to go look online. There's almost always something nice.

Liz said...

I saw these at my local Costco today and did a double take. You really never know what you're going to find there!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Liz!

I'm glad to hear other Costcos have them too. What a steal!

Marley's Mom said...

I MUST get to Costco - NOW.

Charlestongirl said...

LOL...Marley's Mom! Just saw your comment come through. I "talked" to AF. Make sure you get there soon. The gift sets may only be available for two weeks.

Taffy said...

Thanks for the tip, Charlestongirl, as I looked for this at my Costco and found it for $23.99!

Charlestongirl said...

Where do you live, Taffy? Now I'm feeling robbed for being in the DC area! LOL