Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté Lip Glosses for Resort 2012

Just posted on Facebook by Le Métier de Beauté: lip glosses for the resort collection! These look to me like the colors designed by Mikey Castillo, Le Métier de Beauté's Director of Makeup. When we talked in October, he described them to me as raspberry and tangerine. Looks like a match to me!

These pretty shades should be available in stores between the holidays and early January. Be on the lookout!

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

8 comments:

Brooke @ Blushing Noir said...

ohhh yum... they look juicy! can't wait!

Charlestongirl said...

Juicy is a great way to describe raspberry and tangerine - great to eat and great on the lips!

Leigh said...

Can't wait to see them in person!

Charlestongirl said...

From what I've heard from excellent sources, Leigh, they will arrive between Christmas the the first week in January. Cross fingers, toes, legs, etc.!

Leigh said...

Thanks, Charlestongirl. Do you have any more information on the resort collection? You've mentioned an eye kaleidoscope. Will there be any other pieces?

Charlestongirl said...

Wish I had all the details, Leigh. I pieced together what Mikey told me about the Kaleidoscope and glosses and what the company told me about the ship date for resort. I'll find out more soon, I'm sure.

We need to "do Dustin's palette" first! We are getting ahead of ourselves with anticipation - at least I am! LOL

Anonymous said...

Do you know if other items such as an eyeshadow kit or blush with be offered along with these lipglosses or are they lip cremes?

Also are these part of a national or just a regional launch?

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous, you can see the resort collection here at the Beauty Bloggers Auction: http://www.beautybloggers.org/216/

You can bid on it too. It will be a Ken Downing release at all Neiman Marcus stores.