Sunday, November 20, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté Event and Exclusive Lip Crème at Neiman Marcus King of Prussia

Le Métier de Beauté has an event planned at Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Anyone nearby will want to make an appointment to be introduced to the latest colors and skin care. It's always fun to have our makeup applied by a Le Métier de Beauté artist!

The event starts on "crazy shoppers day," November 25, and continues through the 26th - both days from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. It's by appointment only, so make sure to call the counter to make a reservation. The Neiman Marcus phone there is (610) 962-6200.

In December (which is only two weeks away, yikes!), the King of Prussia store will offer an exclusive Lip Crème, which is Le Métier de Beauté lipstick/lip gloss hybrid. Like so many exclusives, there will only be 100 available. You'll want to call Sara Wren at King of Prussia to reserve yours, or ask your favorite Neiman Marcus sales associate to reserve one for you. Who could resist this color? The photos here were taken in the store by one of my friends at King of Prussia.

The Lip Crème was designed by a personal shopper at the King of Prussia store (although it looks like it was made for me). It's a gorgeous mauve-bronze, one none of us will want to miss. I'll feature it here as soon as I get my hands on it. In the meantime, look at it applied below - and pick up your phone! The gloss is being pre-sold now. I assume it's $36, the usual Lip Crème price, but check to make sure if cost is a concern.

There you have it! Lots of news from King of Prussia.

Update 11/29: The Lip Crème is expected to be available on December 9.

Photos provided by Neiman Marcus, King of Prussia

8 comments:

xiao said...

it looks like chocolate creme with a glitter finish! I wonder how close it is...

Charlestongirl said...

Xiao, I can let you know as soon as I get it. Or, you could call the counter to ask. I know the rep is off work today, but there's always tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

the color is beautiful. however, i must say enough is enough. le metier's practice of specific counter exclusive is getting ridiculous. i really don't appreciate bleeding shipping left and right when it can be used toward another product. their limited quantity & counter exclusivity are becoming a major turn off for me.

Charlestongirl said...

Anonymous, your expression of frustration with exclusives is not the first one I've heard. I will pass your comment along to LMdB.

Leigh said...

I am having mixed reactions to this news. As I've said before, I like the limited edition, store-specific releases because part of the fun is scoring the goodies. But would I be saying that if I didn't live in such a convenient location (DC metro area, relatively near NYC)?

Perhaps a reasonable solution would be to phase the more popular LE items into the permanent collection eventually. Fans would still be motivated to purchase the LEs when they first came out, for the pleasure of owning such a select item before everyone else. Then in a few months, everyone else would have access as well.

A fun idea would be for LMdB Facebook to hold polls in which fans could vote for their favorite LEs to be inducted into the permanent collection. I'm sure that'd be a big hit!

Leigh said...

P.S. Forgot to ask! Do you have any more information on the photo of the Tysons LE Lip Creme that you tweeted?

Charlestongirl said...

Thanks for the ideas, Leigh. I'll pass them along to LMdB.

Charlestongirl said...

Leigh, the Tysons exclusive is also coming out in December. Like the King of Prussia one, it was selected by a personal shopper at the store.

I got that Twitter swatch in-store. Lisa had only a teeny tiny amount left in a pot. She doesn't have the product yet.