Monday, November 21, 2011

Bliss Fabulips Lip Treatment Set

Now's the time - get your skin ready for winter, especially your lips! The new Bliss Fabulips set ($45), launched in August, is the perfect way to prepare for the first blast of cold, dry air.

Fabulips is the only "one-spa-shop" that cares for your lips to leave them full, healthy, and beautiful in four simple steps. Designed to recreate Bliss's popular and unique fabulips treatment in the spa, this pucker-perfecting kit is like a facial for your lips.

Here's the four-step regimen. First, lift impurities and lip color with the one-of-a-kind foaming lip cleanser. Remove everything on your lips, from lipstick to lunch, with the refreshing cleanser. Apply it, let is set for 20-30 seconds, and then rinse off everything that doesn't belong on natural lips. Then, retexturize. Polish lips and remove dead skin with the deliciously sweet, orange-flavored, gentle sugar lip scrub. Apply it in a circular motion and wipe off with a damp washcloth (or rinse off if you wish). It contains finely granulated sugar and almond and walnut shells to polish the skin on your lips (and remove scaly, dead skin cells).

Rejuvenate with the visibly volumizing instant, mint-flavored lip plumper to help your lips reach their fullest potential. Just click it to dispense the product and apply. A cork tree extract and peptide-packed complex delivers long-lasting lushness. Last, seal the deal with Bliss's luscious, moisturizing softening lip balm (which I'm wearing as I write - it does triple duty). It contains shea butter and jojoba and grapeseed oils to leave your lips feeling hydrated and healthy. The directions say to apply it as needed. For me, that means about every 30 minutes. I am, after all, a lip balm addict.

I received my set from Bliss for review. When it arrived, I was afraid to test it - or anything else. I had burned my lips with something, most likely chili peppers. I was a sad mess. My lips were hurt, blistered, and peeling. Once I recovered, I decided to save the Fabulips goodies for the advent of the cold weather season. I'm glad I did. Now I'm feeling quite pampered.

The boxed set is actually a nice holiday gift, but I doubt you'll be able to part with it. It's a great value. Check it out and see what I mean. You can find it at the Bliss Web site.

If you want to watch a funny Bliss Bachelorette Parody, watch this YouTube video. I'm afraid I'm sharing it too late for the free offer, but if you think the Bachelorette is as dorky as I do, you're going to love it.

Photo courtesy of Bliss

3 comments:

Isla said...

Does the mint sting at all?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Isla,

Nope. It doesn't sting - just smells and tastes like mint.

Rosamaria said...

I'm a Sara Happ girl. Like the formula, and I'm a sucker for the cute packaging!