Saturday, January 21, 2012

Edward Bess Available at Sephora

Sabrina posted this news at The Beauty Look Book, so I assumed everyone knew it. I've learned from your comments that some of you missed the announcement, so...

Edward Bess is now available at Sephora online! Not Edward himself, but the next best thing - his beauty line! In a few months, his legendary brand will be available in Sephora stores too. Want to see Edward's short hello message? Just hop over to Facebook.

The very first collection from Edward Bess took the world of cosmetics by storm, and his revolutionary lip colors were quickly coveted by Hollywood actresses, makeup artists, and everyday women. His collections blend refined style, exquisite luxury, and innovation, all the while maintaining an artful, understated sophistication. Each item exudes an unparalleled sense of detail and creative energy. Whether it's his carefully edited neutral makeup or cutting edge skin care, his pared-down approach allows a woman's natural beauty to shine through.

I am giggly with glee now that I can order Edward Bess from Sephora. I did this week, ordering two shades that I don't think I have (even if I do, I can always use seconds of Edward's makeup). I had already received the new Quad Royale Palette in Monte Carlo from Bergdorf Goodman (and just need some light to photograph and feature it). I'd love to have been able to order Edward Bess without paying shipping (occasionally, my BG friends waived shipping, but not always). All those $12+ shipping fees can go toward more makeup!

Photo at top courtesy of Sephora

26 comments:

nikki said...

I am so excited about this!!!! I don't have access to it in any stores here, so I cant wait to see it IRL at Sephora!

Zanne said...

YiPPEEEEee!!!! This is Way glorious news! I agree with you Charleston Girl about the shipping fees from ordering elsewhere - they add up and disuade me from purchasing quite often. Somehow, Bess at Sephora seems so much more accessible and I see myself finally getting more eye shadows! His red lipstick is Gorgeous!

Zanne :)

Anonymous said...

And they ship it to Canada as well!!!
I was giddy with excitement and ordered 2 highlighters and a bronzer!!! Way to go Sephora!

Jo said...

About those Quads, are they used for contour or blush? Is the finish shimmery? I've never tried his products (nor seen them in person), however, my relationship with Sephora is longstanding, so I'm likely to become very acquainted with Mr. Bess' products now that they're available at my favorite "candy store"!

Mamavalveeta03 said...

This is SO great! So will any of their Brick and Mortar stores carry it? I hope so!! Yet another reason to spend an hour or more in Sephora while my husband waits on a bench for me...lol!

kellinicole86 said...

Super excited about this but to bad I'm on a makeup no-buy for awhile : ( If you could recommend one thing from his line to get, what would it be? I'm leaning towards one of his bronzers.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Nikki!

We don't either. So, this will be wonderful.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Zanne!

Yes, it will be accessible, and in the spring, when it's available in Sephora stores, EB is really going to take off. I'm happy for him.

Charlestongirl said...

That's wonderful, Tracy!

Charlestongirl said...

Jo, I consider them highlighters/illuminators. They don't add a ton of color, but the glow is astounding.

This will open up a whole new market for EB. Everyone loves him, so that's exciting. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Spring, MamaVal! Until then, shop online with abandon. :)

Charlestongirl said...

That's too hard, kellinicole86!

I think you will love his bronzers. The Quad Royale compacts (use the search this blog feature to see the first two here) are dynamite. Mind-blowing! Everything is nice - everything. There are some EB eye shadows I'm hoarding they are so good. All featured here. Search on Edward Bess to browse here, if you'd like.

BooBooNinja said...

I have heard the most incredible reviews about Edward Bess products. I can't wait to play with these in the store.

Carrie Meredith said...

Thank you so much for posting this, I just ordered a few goodies: concealer stick, lip gloss and cheek/lip rouge. I hardly buy makeup anymore, but I can't pass up these potentially indispensable things. I think I will get a lot of use out of them, and I've heard so many great things about EB-- this will be my first time! Thanks again, A!

Unknown said...

wow!! this sure looks mesmerizing

Karla said...

I'd love to see your Quad Royale in Monte Carlo compared to the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in rose gold. I hope you do one. I want both but can only get one. A comparison would help me decide which one to get. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Karla, I haven't even been able to get photos of Monte Carlo, even though I've had it for almost a week. Maybe if the sun ever comes out again...

Charlestongirl said...

Hi mahwish bhatti!

I love the "mesmerizing" word - it's perfect! I've got to remember to use it more often. :)

time4beauty said...

Great news! I have EB blush, lipstick and compact rouge for lips and cheeks. The latest is awfull, but lipstick and pressed blush are great, love them.

bisbee said...

I was hoping they'd have his foundation...not yet! But I am very happy not to have to pay his shipping...even though I have many times in the past!

Karla said...

Charlestongirl, I'm in the Northeast not far from you. Definitely not picture taking weather! I placed my first Edward Bess order recently and love everything. It will be even better when I can try it on in store first. Can't wait for Spring!

Charlestongirl said...

Have fun, BooBooNinja! Take money. EB is going to knock your socks off.

Charlestongirl said...

Time4beauy, what product left you cold?

Charlestongirl said...

Carrie, you are in for treat!

Charlestongirl said...

Ditto, Karla!

Isla said...

I am SO happy I decided to save the Sephora giftcards I have until now! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!