Friday, April 15, 2011

Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara

Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara ($24), the newest mascara from Bobbi Brown, is fab-u-lous. No wonder 94% of Bobbi Brown's online customers would recommend it to a friend. It makes your lashes an eye-batting feature.

People Style Watch named it one of the best new mascaras last month. Bobbi’s new gold standard for ultra-long, perfectly separated lashes does everything it promises. The secret? An upgraded good-for-your lashes formula that works in synergy with a unique brush. The brush is like the new Bess-Lash one from Edward Bess. It has widely spaced brush combs, meaning there's a thin row of combs, then a blank space, then another thin row, and more blank space as you rotate the wand.

In just one sweep you'll get noticeably longer, prominent lashes and perfect separation - no clumpy lashes. That reminds me...did anyone see Katie Couric on The Today Show the other day? Her eyelashes were so clumped together and spiky, her eyes looked like the crown on the Statue of Liberty. She could have used this fabulous new mascara.

Because it’s enriched with olive-derived emollients, Vitamin B, and humectants, this long-wearing mascara conditions lashes while staying smudge- and flake-free. I got the first one in February from a company representative who gave me the Plum shade, acknowledging that it's not the best shade for me. I bought Black, which is a nice jet black. It makes my already long lashes pop with base-to-tip color. It adds a bit of volume, but not so much that my lashes look artificial. Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara has been added to my "Best of the Best Mascaras List." Since I am extremely picky about mascaras, that's high praise.

You can find Bobbi Brown's Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara at the Bobbi Brown Web site and any Bobbi Brown counter. If you missed Friends & Family last week, you could check it out at Neiman Marcus, where there is an extremely nice gift with purchase.

Photo courtesy of Bobbi Brown

2 comments:

lovethescents said...

Now I'm definitely tempted! A must-try for me, I think. Thank you!

Charlestongirl said...

I can be such a "mascara snob," Lovethescents! I can definitely recommend this one.