Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Roundup - April 9

Spring fever has us bursting with beauty this week! See what excited the best beauty bloggers.

While in Paris, Amy has been tempting us at Cafe Makeup with beautiful makeup - like the new Diorskin Nude Glow Healthy Glow Summer Powder. Stunning! I hound my Neiman Marcus sales associate every day about the arrival of the new Dior colors.

Kelly gave us a breath of fresh, spring air at Gouldylox Reviews with the pretty Bare Escentuals Naturally Luminous Kit. I had my eye on it; I'm glad Kelly showed it to us.

Sabrina from The Beauty Look Book featured the shades of Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine and Le Vernis that are exclusive to Nieman Marcus.

Gaia's continuing look at fabulous makeup brushes from her own collection at The Non-Blonde spotlighted a Hakuhodo eye shadow brush this week.

A beauty book for women over 40 can be hard to find. Kari at Fab over Forty reviewed a new book, Makeup for Ageless Beauty.

I'm always on the hunt for great eye creams! Jane found two she likes at Daly Beauty.

Need to extend your hair color a bit? Debbi at DivaDebbi tested the newest product by Rita Hazan, colorist to Jennifer Lopez. Root Concealer may give you the results you want.

With spring, we like to think pink! Anne from Beauty Xposé showed us pretty-in-pink with Estée Lauder's newest Pure Color formulas for lips and nails.

Rescue Beauty Lounge has a new spring collection of nail colors called Iconic Ironic. Product Girl Carla tested and swatched these beauties for us.

With the influx of newly formulated lipsticks this spring, I've been trying to keep you up to date with details and photos. One of my favorites this week was Guerlain's Rouge Automatique. I've also been featuring skin care. I hope you found something intriguing.

Photo by BTiB

No comments: