- The moisture extracts in the formula immediately repair the skin's lipid barrier to enhance moisture content, providing instant dryness relief and a proven long-term increase in skin hydration levels.
- A combination of volumizers helps to plump up the skin from within for a lifted look while dramatically reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It's fueled by something called Chromocare to visibly even and rejuvenate the complexion, improving skin uniformity.
- A unique brightening complex adds a healthy, natural radiance for an immediately brighter and even-textured skin tone.
I love everything about this treatment moisturizer: the dispenser (press on the lid, and up pops the cream you will use - protects the rest of the product from contamination); the texture; the lack of any strong fragrance (but what's there is pleasing); the moisturizing effects; and, I hope, the coming of younger-looking skin. I'm ever hopeful. For now, I can tell you that it feels exceptionally nice and is definitely protective.
I have very dry skin most of the year. In the middle of summer, it's only dry. This treatment moisturizer seems like it was made for me. Here are some of the ingredients (yes, I realize they may have "foreign" names). I'm listing them so that you can understand the combination of new skin-care technology and proven botanical ingredients in Multi-Active Repair.
- Glyceryl betaine/polyacrylic acid esters, moisturizing ingredient that provides instant dryness relief and efficiently promotes collagen synthesis
- Diisopropyl dimer dilinoleate, a synthetic ester that functions as a skin-conditioning agent and emollient
- Ethylhexyl olivate, a natural olive-based emollient
- Olive fruit
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, a tripeptide that stimulates the skin to activate collagen biosynthesis, stimulating and strengthening the dermis to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Soybean seed extract
- Blackberry leaf extract
- Sodium hyaluronate
- Grapefruit, orange, lime, bergamot, and ginger oils.
I'm sold, and I've only had it a short time. I wanted to tell you about it as Neiman Marcus InCircle starts. You should look for KateCeuticals Multi-Active Repair Lifting & Lineless Cream, along with other Kate Somerville products. This is a good time to buy. There is a Kate Somerville cleanser gift with a purchase of $150.
Photo courtesy of Neiman Marcus