Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekend Roundup - April 23

With Passover earlier in the week and Easter Sunday tomorrow, it's a busy weekend for many of us. We hope you'll take a break and spin through the beauty-verse with us.

Sabrina is a lucky gal. She spent time with Edward Bess at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills! Her husband even commented on her glamorous makeup when she got home. Go see what Edward selected for her at The Beauty Look Book.

Guerlain has introduced its Inca Collection, and Amy had the scoop on the exquisite Terra Inca Bronzer at Café Makeup. Even the packaging is a stunner. I was finally able to purchase many pieces from the Inca Collection this week, and I am impressed. This bronzer is the rosy-toned bronze I tan. I am thrilled with it and will feature it here too - very soon.

Check out BeautyXposé for LORAC’s Summer 2011 TANTalEYES Palette. It comes with an illuminating body bronzer too - a beauty deal you will covet. Anne has me coveting this set.

Kari showed us a way to rid our skin of sun damage and age spots with PMD Microderm. Find out how to blast away discoloration at Fab over Forty. Kari convinced me; I need to order this too. My oh my, the team is making me spend money this weekend!

Good books about beauty are rare. Gaia was enthralled with the new one from François Nars. Find out why you need it too at The Non-Blonde. There's another book I must have, Inès de la Fressange's new book. Heading over to Amazon to look...

Debbi found a miraculous hair product, TRESemme's Climate Protection Mousse. It adds body and shine and de-frizzes for only $3.50 a can! Intrigued? Head over to DivaDebbi.

Jane found an instant hair fix: Batiste Dry Shampoo. She told us at Daly Beauty how she went from flat to feisty. I've had this wonderful dry shampoo to review for months. Think I better hop to it with bunny boy.

Product Girl's Beauty VIP of the Week was Dr. Dennis Gross. Find out from Laurie why she likes Alpha Beta Glow Pads for the face.

If you want more wow, bang, and glam for your eyelashes, Kelly has a suggestion for you. Head over to Gouldylox Reviews to see Mally Beauty's Ginormous Mascara in action.

Here at Best Things in Beauty, I was one happy Giorgio Armani Beauty fan! I bought two of the new Giorgio Armani Beauty Mediterranean Eye Palettes for summer - now officially hoarding. I'm also loving the Sheer Lipsticks.

The generous STAGES of BEAUTY giveaway contest ends tonight at midnight. Why not enter?

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Charlestongirl said...

Wanted you to know that Anne hooked me. I ordered the LORAC set at Sephora.

Miss Brahms said...

Thanks Charlestongirl - I hope you have a fantastic easter - I will be wearing some fantastic perfume by Fresh called Citron de Vigne tomorrow - and giving my mom an Easter basket packed with some cosmetic goodies!!
I don't need the chocolate, so I'd rather have some great makeup and fragrance in my basket!

Happy Easter all!

Charlestongirl said...

Happy Easter Miss Brahms!

May your Easter basket be filled with good wine and great cosmetics! I sure hope my Mom doesn't give me more drugstore chocolate. I want Fran's sea salt caramels!