Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Annmaire Gianni Organic, Natural, and Wild-crafted Skin Care - Neroli Toning Mist

We interrupt this makeup love fest to bring you news of a fabulous organic, natural, and wild-crafted skin-care line. Annmarie Gianni, an internationally known author and health advocate, created her skin care because she was not always sure what was in "all the other stuff" and wanted to be able to recommend products she could stand behind 100%. She had taken a hard look at the ingredients in the skin care she was using and discovered that many products had ingredients that were severely under-regulated or weren’t safe at any concentration. Even products that claimed they were organic or natural had hidden preservatives and other nasty additives. That's how it all began. Annmarie created skin care that uses only pure organic, natural, and wild-crafted ingredients. She even has a blog to teach us about ingredients and their benefits - or potential harm - to our skin. You should read it!

Annmarie's line is made for compete nourishment, inside and out. It contains uniquely infused oils with highly nutritious herbs, and it's beyond "clean" (it's free of chemicals, additives, and alcohols). Best of all, the products are so pure that they're good enough to eat!

I received a sample kit of Annmarie's products and dug in immediately. I have been spraying the Neroli Toning Mist ($29.95) on myself so often, I've become addicted. As a rule, I'm not a big toner user. They often include alcohol in their key ingredients, and I see no reason to spray alcohol on my face, even if it's refreshing. The ingredient of this toning mist is pure neroli hydrosol, derived from orange blossoms. It is great for your skin and will calm the "subtle energies to balance your skin and your soul." It does that for me. I have been spraying it all over myself, not just on my face, before bed. It's hard to describe how quickly I became addicted to it. Maybe on the first use? I definitely need more than the sample I received.

Here's the marketing buzz, totally unnecessary if you've got this product in your hands (she says with a knowing smile).

Neroli Toner is a soothing, refreshing mist that helps bring your skin back to perfect balance. It can soothe sensitive skin, improve the appearance of your skin, and reduce the size of your pores. Each use brings you closer to complete harmony, inside and out.

That description doesn't even mention the fragrant properties of neroli. It's a bit too humble. Neroli oil is a plant oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. Its scent is sweet and honeyed with a white flower freshness, and it's used in many divine fragrances. That's probably why I use Neroli Toning Mist so often - and why I need more. Each time I spray it on myself, I have a trance-like reaction. It smells so good, I don't really care what it's doing for my skin! Yep - kind of crazy, but...

I spray it on at night and go to sleep dreaming of an orchard in bloom. I wish the fragrance lasted more than a few hours. It would be nice to awaken in the morning and find that same orchard the backdrop of my dreams. Now, I shake myself out of that silly thought. Neroli Toning Mist is not intended to be a fragrance - it's "simply fragrant," like a two-for.

Annmarie says it's a mood enhancer, something to calm the soul. She is so right. I think it's also a pick-me-up for my face. When I've used it in the morning and afternoon (probably the way I'm supposed to use it), it has left me cool, calm, and hydrated. Complete harmony? Check! Anyone who plays tennis or golf would find this toning mist a delightful take-along.

I have a lot more to tell you about Annemarie's products. I wanted to portray for you the experience of trying them in the order of my discoveries. I started with Neroli Toning Mist. You might want to do the same. Please go over to Annmarie's Web site and read about her and her amazing, pure skin-care products.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to throw out some of the bad actors in my skin care "collection." You can purchase these amazing products at the locations at this link - even in Australia and Europe - and online at The Renegade Health Store. I don't think of myself as a renegade, but I'm about to become one. You'll be hearing more from me about Annemarie Skin Care.

Photos courtesy of Annmarie Skin Care and Wikipedia

4 comments:

lovethescents said...

The idea for this line sounds wonderful. The Toning Mist sounds lovely, although, I don't really understand face mists. In the morning, when you're in a rush to get your makeup on, you have to wait for it to dry. Then you can't apply again or it'll disturb your makeup. In the evening, if it's humid, doesn't it make you feel more humid?

Charlestongirl said...

Hmmm...a mist should set your makeup, not diminish it or make you feel gooey. How far are you holding your spray toner from your face? I'm in analysis mode. :)

lovethescents said...

Set the makeup? Really? I hold the mist about a foot away. Too close?

Charlestongirl said...

A foot sounds right. Can't explain!