Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chantecaille World Ocean Day Promotion

Chantecaille is celebrating World Ocean Day (June 8) with a promotion from June 5 to June 12. Please help them save blue whales, creatures that symbolize the health of the high seas, which are responsible for producing close to 80% of our planet's oxygen and are now threatened by industrial fishing, acid toxicity, plastic garbage, sonar pollution, and other human interference.

Online only, from June 5-12, Chantecaille is offering a free Amaretto Lip Gloss with the purchase of any La Baleine compact. Use code WHALES at checkout. A portion of the proceeds will go to the International Union for Conservation of Nature.

One gift per transaction, while supplies last. I have both of the compacts shown above, and I'm mulling an order. Call me crazy, but I have been an environmentalist for a long time. If I hadn't had a job, I might have been one of these brave souls putting themselves in harm's way to save the whales.

Photo courtesy of Chantecaille

4 comments:

Style de Nude said...

That palette is so artistic!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi ProductDoctor,

I had some pretty dismal swatches here at the link below. The light outside was terrible when I took the photos. The eye palette is gorgeous, and the face palette is flattering.
http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/09/chantecaille-la-baleine-bleue-eye.html

Anonymous said...

This is going to be my next Chantecaille purchase influenced by you! I know own 3 blushes and don't even touch my other blushes hardly! I have 2 eyeshadows and want more!!
I wanted to work for DUcks Unlimited when I was in University because I was considering making ecology my major. Switched to chemistry for some reason. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Spend along with me, Tracy! I ordered, and I already have all of it all. :)

I love supporting Chantecaille because I love their philanthropy.