Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekend Roundup - June 4

Have fun in the fresh, summer air this weekend - but first, please take a ride with our favorite beauty bloggers.

The Non-Blonde may be fighting her husband for Aviation Club by Monsillage.
Fab over Forty lost her fabulous new AVEENO Hydrosport SPF 50 sunblock to her son! Men are known product thieves.
BeautyXposé showed us how to shimmer in the sun with Hawaiian Tropic's new sunscreen.
Best Things in Beauty found the Enchanted Garden with Rouge Bunny Rouge makeup (yep, that's me in the garden with those enchanting bunnies and butterflies).
Café Makeup was hopping down the same bunny trail. Sea of Tranquility will make you glow. Mine is in transit. I was so glad to see Amy's post after I had ordered it. Now I want it even more.
The Beauty Look Book discovered a refreshing and moisturizing treat for your skin: Koh Gen Do's Macro Vintage Essence Mask.
Check out Gouldylox Reviews for a unique foundation (and founder) you should know.
DivaDebbi found that John Frieda's Frizz-Ease 3-Day Straight styling spray made her hair humidity-proof.
Product Girl is onto one of the best secrets of the universe: Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s Washing Liquids. I can't live without Aqua Universalis. I wear it on my body regularly.
Check out Daly Beauty for Jane's random, beautiful thoughts for June.

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

No comments: