Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chanel Fleur de Lotus Collection Available at Chanel.com

In case you missed Chanel's Fleur de Lotus - the items sold out at most Nordstrom stores - it's now available at Chanel's own Web site. I stopped by my Nordstrom (the closest) last weekend, hoping to buy a second Illusion D'Ombre in Rivière. Every item was gone!

Although Nordstrom's Web site still has several pieces of the collection available, you can now purchase all of the items from Chanel.com. Just head over to this site and select with joy! The shipping will be complimentary.

P.S. This reminded me that I never showed you my new Chanel gloss. I must be getting ditzy.

Photo courtesy of Chanel

6 comments:

Buggsiebee said...

Hi Charleston Girl:)
You're FAB.U.LOUS!!....but...
It really upsets me that us international gals aren't able to oder Chanel from Nordies/ Saks anymore. Boo Chanel :((
It's not like we order USA because we like to pay the tax when it arrives here. We oder US because Europe is soooooooooooooo slow with the new collections AND because we generally prefer your Chanel eyeshadows to our overbaked stuff.
C'mon Chanel!!

Charlestongirl said...

With European countries so close to France, I've never figured out why y'all have it so hard trying to buy here. If I had more time, I'd offer to buy for you and ship. With Mom's illness, I have no time left at the end of each day.

Virginie said...

Thank you!!! Just made my purchase!
I was disappointed today when I called my Nordstrom and saw online, that they were out of the Illusion d'ombres Riviere, but now, thanks to you, I bought it!!! yeah and it's free shipping, more yeah!!! Thanks so much!

Charlestongirl said...

Aren't second chances fabulous, Virginie?

sunnlitt said...

I have been obsessing over the Fleur de Lotus Blush for weeks...
So,thanks for the info--I would love to try it in person, but I should probably just smile and give them my money!!!

Melanie said...

Nordie's et al. ship to Canada, but Chanel.com won't. I don't understand these things. Thanks for posting. Maybe, somehow, we'll get it up north!