Ready, Set, Glow! There's no better accessory than healthy, beautiful, glowing skin, and now you can achieve professional, spa-like results in the privacy of your own home with Le Métier de Beauté's CHEM60 Pro-Peel & Glow10ai Mask Set.
CHEM60 Pro-Peel, with a proprietary blend of salicylic acid and glycolic acids, gently penetrates the skin's surface and exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal younger-looking skin in as little as 60 seconds.
- Dimishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases hydration and reveals younger-looking skin
You can use CHEM60 Pro-Peel up to three times/week. Apply the peel using the brush applicator, squeezing gently to apply a thin layer over the entire face. Avoid the delicate eye area and hairline. Wait 60 seconds and remove the peel by gently splashing the face with tepid water or a damp washcloth. For a deeper peel, leave it on for five minutes. How easy is that?
The GLOW10ai Mask infuses the skin with an unprecedented concentration of antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrators to help the skin renew and rebuild, while strengthening the skin's overall appearance. It's the product that makes my heart flutter. Each time I've had an opportunity to request a new skin-care product from Le Métier de Beauté. I've asked for a mask.
- A sophisticated blend of moisturizers helps renew the appearance of damaged, dull skin.
- The appearance of hyperpigmentation is noticeably lessened/improved.
- Irritation and redness caused by chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and laster treatments are visibly diminished.
- Suppleness and smoothness are greatly restored, resulting in a fresh, hydrated surface.
These two products are available as a set and will be available at Neiman Marcus in September. I know the counter reps are hoping to have the set for Beauty Week. They know it's going to be a hot seller.
Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté