Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bobbi Brown Atomic Pink Lip & Eye Palette for Holiday 2012

The best of the two palm-sized holiday gift palettes from Bobbi Brown is, in my opinion, the Atomic Pink Lip & Eye Palette ($30). Looking for a new look? This palette offers a perfectly edited selection of eye and lip shades that are fresh, fun, and quintessentially Bobbi. Featuring three Eye Shadows including the limited-edition shade, Eclipse (that doubles as an eyeliner); two Lip Colors, including Atomic Pink, a limited-edition shade sure to make lips pop, plus, a mini Lip Gloss that easily clicks right into the compact. Small, but cute - and a great gift for the makeup lover.

Here are the pretty shades included in Atomic Pink. Just click on the photo to enlarge the shades and descriptions.

I took a few photos in full sun to show you that this palette is a bright beauty. With the exception of the Pink Cloud Lip Gloss, all components were swatched with sponge-tipped applicators.

Pink Cloud is shown at the top of my arm. Below, Pale Mauve is on the left, and Atomic Pink is on the right. As you might expect, you cannot even see the White Eye Shadow on my arm. You can see Cement, and it's extremely pretty. Eclipse Eye Shadow at the bottom of my arm, is a great black. I can't use it as a shadow (too dark for my skin), but it makes a very nice eyeliner.

Even if you don't see yourself needing the Atomic Pink Lip & Eye Palette, you might want to pick on up to give to a traveler (perfect for the woman on the go) or to use as a stocking stuffer or office gift. It's a pretty little set.

You can find it at Bobbi Brown's Web site, other online sites, and all Bobbi Brown counters.

Photo at top courtesy of Bobbi Brown; other photos by Best Things in Beauty

4 comments:

EllenB said...

I like all of the colors provided in this palette especially the Cement color. Gorgeous! And its a pretty good deal, only $30 for a very nice palette. It's definitely worth the money. Thanks for the swatches!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Ellen,

If you don't have most of the colors already, it's a nice introduction to them. Or a great traveling friend. I know many of you have BB palette fatigue, and I fear I'm developing it. :)

Cement is definitely very pretty.

Unknown said...

I like it! It's the perfect size for a purse.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anne,

It is a great purse size. :)