For Adele's Grammy look, makeup artist Michael Ashton played up her signature cat's eye with a glowing complexion, high-volume lashes, and a soft pink lip. How was her flawless complexion made red-carpet ready? With Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup in #3 and YSL's legendary Touche Éclat.
To apply Armani’s Maestro Complexion Perfector, Michael swept the makeup on Adele’s face with his fingers as though applying a moisturizer. The liquid instantaneously created a thin veil highlighting her smooth and flawless complexion.
He prepared her eyes with a potpourri of products.
- Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre brow pencil
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Continuous Creme
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Coral Crush
- Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara in Noir Midnight
Say what you will about the dress - I already did - her face was beautiful. Here is the original Valentino on the runway. It was ugly there too.
Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty and dailymail.co.uk