The prefect accent for lip looks: Taboo, a mesmerizing Le Vernis ($27) shade of iridescent purple with blue-red intensity will accompany the new glosses.
I had to take photos of photos today, and as a result, my photos in this feature are inferior - terrible really. I had store lighting to challenge me. I'm sorry to show them, but I figured they were better than nothing.
Ocean Shimmer, part of Collection Révélation, is colorless/clear and shimmery. You can see it in the horrible indoor swatch photo directly below. It's the one in the middle.
- Ocean Shimmer (clear shine with shimmer)
- Argonite (repromoted clear shine with pink shimmer)
- Plaisir (repromoted milky rose)
- Seashell (repromoted delicate peach)
- Mica (repromoted pink with shimmer)
- Amour (repromoted extreme sparkle pink-coral)
- Rose Sauvage (shimmering rosewood)
- Daydream (intense metallic fushsia)
- Savage Grace (deep shimmering garnet)
- Crushed Cherry (deep burgundy)
Chanel Collection Révélation Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer for Spring/Summer 2013 has already shipped to stores and should be available shortly - perhaps as soon as next week. If you would like help from the Saks Chevy Chase team, give them at call at (240) 497-5363 or (240) 497-5301. Georgia, Maria, and Loyd will be happy to help you. Otherwise, look for these new colors at your local Chanel counter very soon. I'm sure they will also be available at Chanel.com.
Photo at top courtesy of Chanel; the miserable photos by Best Things in Beauty