Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Fluid Sheers and Luminous Silk Foundations from Giorgio Armani Beauty

Not only has Giorgio Armani Beauty added new shades to its beloved Fluid Sheers, the company has given its iconic Luminous Silk Foundation ($60) a new look. Inspired by Rouge d'Armani, the new packaging features a sleek, black lacquered cap with a silver Giorgio Armani emblem.

The new Luminous Silk Foundation ($60) shades follow.
  • 3.5
  • 4.25
  • 6.25
  • 7.5
  • 8.5
  • 14
Since I'm a perfect 2 in Luminous Silk, the shade extensions won't help me find my perfect match, but I know they will be welcomed by many.

The new Fluid Sheers ($59) have me bouncing off my boot cast, wanting to get over the the Armani counter. I adore Fluid Sheers. They dress the skin in an illuminating veil of radiance. The unique, translucent formula is available in a range of versatile hues, including makeup base shades, correcting shades, and radiance boosting shades. Blend your favorite Fluid Sheer with foundation to add radiance, polish, and sculpting definition to your complexion or use it alone as a makeup base. Fluid Sheer was named Allure's Best of Beauty Award for Best Highlighter in 2012.

The new Fluid Sheer shades follow.
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8
  • 9
  • 12
Wish I could tell you more about the new shades. They are shown in the backstage photo above. I know they have arrived in Boston, so maybe I'll find them at the Armani counter at Neiman Marcus when I go there tomorrow. They are officially scheduled to be at counters and Giorgio Armani Beauty's Web site in April.

Update: Alberto E Cervantes swatched these new Fluid Sheer shades. You can see his photo at https://twitter.com/GAfacedesigner/status/312285408069296130/photo/1

Photo courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with the pink, peach, orange, fuchsia fluid sheers? How are they supposed to be used? As blushes?

Virginie said...

Looking forward to it!

Brenda Penton said...

I was wondering the same thing as Dollie. Are the pinks and yellows used to warm up or cool down the shades, or as a blush? I think it is pretty neat!

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Dollie and Brenda,

You can use them any way you want! i have one of the original dark ones, and I use it as a blush. They can be mixed with moisturizer or foundation - or used alone to highlight or sculpt. It's like finger painting.

Charlestongirl said...

I can't wait to see them, Virginie!

Little Red said...

I'm seriously tempted by all those new Fluid Sheers. I tried them out last weekend and #2 and #10 were the best for me.

Unknown said...

Finger painting for adults!!! What fun :D