Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color from the Été Papillon de Chanel Collection for Summer 2013

Chanel is introducing three limited-edition Le Vernis nail lacquers ($27) with the Été Papillon de Chanel Collection for Summer 2013. I've got my eye on the pretty green one. Again, please pardon my indoor photo of a photo. I have more of them and will be posting them as I get the time to write.

The dazzling colors of butterfly wings inspire a joyful look for summer with the enchanting Été Papillon de Chanel Collection. Peter Philips envisioned electric shades of blue, pink, and platinum to make the lashes, eyelids, and fingertips glow.

Three shades show every look for summer: Bel-Argus, metallic blue; Azuré, metallic blue green; and Lilis, intense coral. I'm sure you can tell which is which.

I have more to show you from Été Papillon de Chanel. The mascaras are up next - later today. They are really colorful. Stay tuned.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

9 comments:

Jo said...

Oh Wow! When will these be available? I want the blue and the green!

Charlestongirl said...

As far as I know, Jo, May.

Dovey said...

Hi Charlestongirl,

Wow, Azuré and Bel Argus are quite daring! I can't wait to see what kind of coral Lils turns out to be :)

Melanie said...

I am so saddened by Peter Philips stepping down. At least he has left us one last incredible collection -- Bel-Argus amd Azuré will be mine! And so much of the accompanying makeup looks like it will be gorgeous.

Charlestongirl said...

I like them the best, Dovey.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Melanie,

I can't wait to see who takes his place!

Anonymous said...

Oh,my. I want them all.

Gauri said...

I'm gonna get that green one!

Christina said...

I like the green one also!