Flash Lacquer provides crystal-like shine. A new generation of select, crafted oils enables the purest transparent ingredients. The base is no longer yellow (the norm), but as pure as crystal. Flash Lacquer also offers a new generation of comfort. The new approach to formulation allows the use of different light emollient oils to optimize comfort and hydration. It's said to have zero stickiness.
A combination of elastic polymers has replaced the shape and shine memory complex used to jellify the oils in a lip gloss. For the first time, the ingredient giving substance to the lip gloss truly fuses with oils, instead of absorbing them like a spongy powder. The ingredients are micro-connected, creating a continuous elastic weave. This revolutionary formula combines two exceptional properties.
- Thanks to a very low viscosity, the lip gloss surface is perfectly smooth.
- The lip veil always reshapes after a movement.
My photo directly above shows my three new glosses in the following order from left to right.
- Brown #202
- Coral #303
- Pink #528
- If you want a gloss that you can wear without lipstick underneath, and you plan to order online, select the swatches that appear the darkest. I wanted #608, which I'm sure would have been pigmented, but it was not available when I placed my first order. It still isn't.
- These glosses feel fabulous on my lips and offer excellent hydration. I love the shine too.
- They have average last on the lips. That's fine with me. Lip glosses advertised as long-lasting usually fall short of their promises - unless you don't eat, talk, or touch your lips to any surface.
- See my coming attraction feature to learn more about the three finishes offered and the colors.
Photo at top courtesy of Giorgio Armani Beauty; other photos by Best Things in Beauty