Wednesday, May 5, 2010

NARS Multiple Tints

The new NARS Multiple Tints ($38) look at bit scary in the NARS photo. These bright Multiples are anything but scary! They are beautiful, translucent tints to give your cheeks and lips sheer, buildable pops of color. Each multi-purpose stick can be worn alone for flush cheeks or stained lips. For a bolder effect, it can be layered with other face and lip products.

Here's a photo of my arm wearing all three colors. In each case, I applied three swipes of the Multiple. That proves how sheer the colors are! The shades, top to bottom, are Turks & Caicos, Cadaqués, and Beverly Hills.

Beverly Hills is rose, Cadaqués is pink, and Turks & Caicos is peach/coral. The convenient tubes are easy to carry for touch-ups on the go and make application a snap.

I love my new Multiples! I couldn't decide on a shade when I ordered, so I bought all three. I'm happy with that "decision."

You can purchase Multiple Tints at the NARS Web site and NARS counters.

Photo at top courtesy of NARS

3 comments:

Laurie said...

So pretty! I'm still deciding which one to get, but I'm sort of thinking like you --- go for all three!

Turks & Caicos is really catching my eye though...

luv2smilexo said...

hm...whats with nars and everything being so sheer lately?

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Laurie and Luv2smilexo!

I love these, but then I love sheer colors for lips and cheeks and eyes and...well, everything, I guess. :)

I think NARS is responding to a trend and demand. I'm loving that!