Congratulations to Lizzard, the winner of this cool sampler!Just in time for summer, I bought this set of deluxe sample-sized bronzers and highlighters from Sephora. I liked the Best in Bronze Deluxe Sampler ($39) so much, I bought a second for a giveaway contest.
The 10 products in the set of Sephora favorites create believable, sun-kissed color year-round. Here's what's included.
- 0.17 oz Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil (I just reviewed this fab oil)
- 0.02 oz Bare Escentuals bareMinerals All Over Face Color in Faux Tan
- 0.04 oz LORAC Tantalizer Baked Bronzer in Golden Bronze
- 0.08 oz Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder (I love this)
- 0.16 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Nail Polish in Bright Red
- 0.09 oz Benefit High Beam (now a classic)
- 0.08 oz TEMPTU RETOUCH Highlighter in Gold
- 0.2 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Illuminating Lotion in Glow (one of Vicki Stiles' favorites)
- 0.09 oz Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow Liner in Bronze
- 0.39 oz Korres Monoi Oil Bronzing Powder in Sunglow Light
The contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada. The deadline for entries will be Saturday, June 5, at midnight. I will use a random number generator (random.org) to select the winner.
I will post this contest at Free!Grechen, my favorite giveaway site on the Web. If you like giveaway contests, you will love Free!Grechen.
Photo courtesy of Sephora