This age-fighting complex transforms the skin's texture with the help of four distinct peptides. I've decided that you have to have peptides in your daily skin-care cocktail. The peptides were the primary reason I had to try this one.
This lightweight serum instantly smoothes lines and wrinkles, helps improve the appearance of sagging skin with an immediate tightening effect, and enhances the complexion's overall health. Phospholipids contribute hydrating and repairing benefits.
Perricone's research shows some excellent independent testing results.
- 90% of subjects reported that, with sustained use, they continued to see improvements in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- 90% noticed an improvement in their skin's texture/smoothness.
- 90% reported that their skin appeared more radiant.
- 87% reported that their skin appeared healthier and renewed.
- 77% reported an improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles within five minutes of application.
- 73% reported that, after using the product, the overall quality of their skin improved.
What's in it?
- Neuropeptides to instantly relax lines and wrinkles and keep working to do that over time
- DMAE to firm, tone, contour, and lift the appearance of skin
- Phospholipids to help repair and hydrate the skin
The serum is available at Sephora, Dr. Perricone's Web site, Nordstrom (where I bought mine), and Perricone counters.
This weekend, DC-area beauties can attend a special Perricone MD event at Sephora at Tysons Corner Center. Four skin-care gurus from Perricone, including Rene Marshall, will be at Sephora all day Saturday, May 8 (10:30 to 7:00), offering wonderful free gifts with purchase, mini-facials, and consultations. There will also be a raffle for a basket of Perricone products worth $400. Worth stopping by to find the right Perricone products for your skin - or your mom's if you find yourself without a Mother's Day present the day before!
Photo courtesy of Sephora