Monday, December 19, 2011

Catching Up: Weekend Stroll around the Internet - December 19

The week before Christmas is always busy - even if all the gift shopping has been completed. Do you ever get that panicked feeling that you have to procure all the "staples," such as cat litter and cat food, because you don't want to try to park at a retail store on the last few days before Christmas? I ran a lot of errands this weekend. Still, I found a little time each morning to check out the last 10 days of my favorite beauty blogs. These features caught my eye.

I love greige, and I got a box from Butter London recently. Check out The Non-Blonde's latest favorite. I should have ordered it!

So many women suffer with rosacea, some without even knowing they have it. Fab over Forty got great advice from a dermatologist. Find out how to get the red out.

Daly Beauty featured fantastic brow tips. Her feature is a must-read.

The Beauty Look Book compared Rose Envolée (from Le Blanc, an Asia exclusive Collection and Nordstrom Anniversary 2011 exclusive) and Éclosion (from Spring 2012). Her photos are beautiful, and you can decide whether Éclosion is a must-have. I think it is.

I showed you last week my new Rouge Bunny Rouge Fire Drops. Café Makeup also ordered them during the Zuneta sale. See what she thought (it's all good).

Love Rouge Bunny Rouge with the rest of us? Have you tried the cleanser? You might after you read Time4Beauty.

Gouldylox gives her heart (and time) to Karma Dogs. From now until the end of the year, 15% of your purchase of jeune d’ âge organics Anti-Oxidant Moisturizing Eye Crème will go to Karma Dogs!

Product Girl was shopping. See what grabbed her, from NARS to a Kate Spade bag. I love the bag. It looks perfect for a laptop.

One of the latest, coolest Tarte Cosmetics offerings was featured at Beauty Black Book. You need to see Puttin' on the Glitz.

I was doing fine, avoiding the fall nail color I-wants, until I saw Le Métier de Beauté's Gilded Lily Nail Lacquer at Messy Wands. I'll be making a call today.

I have to run off now, but I'll leave you with visions of chocolate, courtesy of Beauty, Bacon, Bunnies. I'm getting hungry.

Photo by Best Things in Beauty

No comments: