Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté All About Me Lip Crème, a Neiman Marcus King of Prussia Exclusive

Ive been on the lookout this week for Le Métier de Beauté's All About Me Lip Crème ($36), sent to me by the lovely Sara Wren at Neiman Marcus King of Prussia, where it's a counter exclusive. It came this afternoon, and it made my day!

I'm sure you Le Métier de Beauté devotees will remember that I gave you a sneak peek in November. Today, I'm pleased to show you my own photos of this must-have lip color. All About Me Lip Crème was designed by a personal shopper at the King of Prussia store (although it looks like it was made by me, for me). It could not be more perfect. It's a gorgeous mauve-bronze that shows more plum-mauve to me in some lighting and more bronze in others. In the short time I've had it, I've dubbed All About Me a chameleon.

See for yourself in my swatch photos. You can see Sara's swatch at this link. There's even a photo showing it on the lips.

Here's one swatch directly above, taken in full, afternoon sunlight. There's another photo that shows its mauve look below right, taken with less direct sun and, thus, a little blurry.

Can you see what I mean about the prominence of the mauve vs bronze in the shade? There's a third swatch photo below. I love the variability of this complex shade, and I'm thrilled to have it. I'd actually like to have another, so if you want one, call before I do!

There were only 100 All About Me Lip Crèmes supplied to the King of Prussia Store. There were 25 still available a few days ago. I'd recommend you call quickly if you want one. You can reach the Le Métier de Beauté counter at King of Prussia by calling (610) 962-6200.

Like so many exclusives, it will sell out if you blink. Even if I end up with only one of them, I'm going to be an enormously happy customer.

Photos by Best Things in Beauty

8 comments:

MikkiD said...

I used to buy shu from Sarah during the 2 months they carried in the store. I called her today to get on her mailing list and she has 30 left, well - 29 now that she's sending mine.

Charlestongirl said...

LOL, MikkiD, between my new one, yours, and a few more late sales, I think she's down to 25. I had originally published 30, but when we were talking on the phone not long after, she said 25, so I edited. :)

Jo said...

Thanks for the lovely swatches. Mine is on the way to me! I can't wait!

Charlestongirl said...

Jo, it is incredibly beautiful - you are going to love it!

Cindy's Societal said...

Oooh this looks like a gorgeous colour!! I do love all LMdB lip products, they feel very comfortable on my lips... i think i might stop buying eyeshadows and pour all my hard earned money into lip cremes and lip glosses now LOL

Thanks for the swatches =)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Girl's Guide! That would be money well spent. There's another new LC exclusive to NM Tysons for Friday. Call Kathy about Jan's Jewels. 571-212-8399. It's gorgeous.

Liz said...

Is it possible to get counter exclusive through another NM counter? I would hate to have to call three/four counters to get one item from one counter. Makeup shouldn't be this hard. Thank you always for keeping us informed.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Liz!

Yes, your fave NM counter can "Option 7" it for you. In this case, quickly, I'd advise.