Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté: New Blush Kaleidoscope to Debut Friday

I thought you might like to see the Le Métier de Beauté Kaleidoscope Blush Kit that will debut on Friday when Mikey Castillo, Le Métier de Beauté's Director of Makeup, visits Neiman Marcus, Troy, Michigan. I had an opportunity to meet Mikey during October when he appeared at Neiman Marcus Tysons Galleria. You can read our chat here. This Kaleidoscope reminds me of Mikey's love for his colorful Fiestaware.

I suspect this Kaleidoscope is another counter exclusive, so if you want one, you should call your favorite Neiman Marcus representative to arrange for an Option 7 (sell and send) or call the Troy store yourself.

Photo courtesy of Le Métier de Beauté

12 comments:

lovethescents said...

Beautiful looking. Le Metier is just too difficult to come by, so I'll just enjoy your photos and swatches and dream :-)

Nemo said...

Love this. Troy is about an hour and a half from me, Cg. Haha. what do you think of these colors for us fair types? I never have met Mikey, but I think he's wonderful.

time4beauty said...

Looks like 3 of 4 will be too warm for me :(

Suselew said...

I live in SE Michigan and was just at Somerset Mall in Troy a couple weeks ago. Wish I could get back there to meet him.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Lovethescents! They do look warm, but I'm assuming they are sheer and wearable. :)

Charlestongirl said...

I'm not sure, Nemo, but I'll be trying to get one. I heard they are even more limited than usual, so...

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Time4Beauty! Never judge a LMdB shade by the way it looks in the pan. I've learned that first-hand! :)

Charlestongirl said...

Suselew, Mikey is a lot of fun! I would love to see him again soon. :)

Cindy's Societal said...

Oh my!! This is my kind of kaleidoscope!! Gorgeous! I can't wait to see your swatches!! You guys are so lucky over there :)

Charlestongirl, do you know if there is an LMdB counter in Houston, Texas? I've got a friend who's going to the galleria there and he's said he's willing to venture into makeup counters for me lol

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Girl's Guide,

Yes, at the NM Houston on Post Oak Boulevard. I've sent a guy into the EL outlet store to buy makeup, so why not?
:)

Anonymous said...

Are these truly new colors or have they been renamed and have already been a part of the line? I would like to know so I do not repurchase something I already have.

Charlestongirl said...

Best to ask a LMdB rep, Anonymous. Mine has not yet arrived, so I can't sample.