John Masters Organics calls this non-foaming face wash the gentlest cleanser available. The softening properties of rose and linden blossom essential oils are mixed with a light facial crème to gently clean away dirt and make-up. Foraha oil helps to repair the skin and promote cell growth - perfect for aging skin. Ylang ylang nourishes the skin, while radish root extract defends against environmental pollutants.
This cleanser, designed for dry and mature skin, is made with 13 certified-organic ingredients that include the key ingredients and their benefits below.
- Rose flower oil - treats dry and sensitive skin
- Linden blossom - softens and soothes skin
- Ginseng - toning, revitalizing
- Ylang ylang - antiseptic, nourishing
- Radish root - new all-natural preservative that protects against harmful bacteria
- Aloe vera leaf juice
- Sunflower seed oil
- It works.
- It's extremely mind and perfect for sensitive skin. You can even leave it on your face for up to five minutes while you are showering for extra moisturizing effects.
- I love the convenient pump-dispenser. I hate fumbling with container caps in the shower and much prefer pumps.
- It has a divine, natural, very light floral fragrance.
- It's organic, so naturally it contains no parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, artificial colors, or other bad actors.
- No animals suffered to test it.
Photo courtesy of John Masters Organics