Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Coming Attraction: Giorgio Armani Cosmetics Iced Light Holiday Collection for 2012

Illuminate your holidays with a sophisticated, magical makeup collection from Giorgio Armani. Inspired by the house’s iconic eveningwear, layered with sequins and crystals, each sheer shade and luminous harmony celebrates a woman’s natural radiance.

Shimmering mattes evoke the translucent purity of snowflakes against a winter sky, fresh-snapped branches gathered for a fire, and the glow of rosy cheeks. Day to night elegance, created exclusively for our end-of-the-year festivities.

For the first time, Giorgio Armani has added a lip color to his signature palettes. Two new, limited-edition Shimmer All-in-One Palettes offer harmonies that combine the season’s most flattering, shimmering shades for eyes, face, and lips - total looks for effortless chic. The black lacquer double-tiered case slips into a small bag, a must-have accessory to take with you everywhere you go.

A complete look at your fingertips. The first tier houses a compact face powder with illuminating Micro-Fil technology for long-lasting shimmer. Soft and creamy, the weightless powder melts into skin to create a natural, silken finish.

On the second tier, you'll find two luminous Color-Fil Satin eye shadows to blend and layer, plus a lip wax for sheer matte color. Two festive harmonies will be available.
  • The Snow Shimmer Palette: Face Shimmer compact powder in Snow is paired with Light Grey Satin and Grey Satin eye shadows and Rouge lip wax for sophisticated winter style (shown above on left).
  • The Nude Shimmer Palette: Beige Shimmer powder joins Light Taupe Satin and
    Taupe Satin eye shadows, along with Beige lip wax for sheer, natural elegance.
The new essential from Giorgio Armani is a glamorous, zero-color Lip Maestro Transparent Instant Radiance Lip Volumizer for fuller, beautifully illuminated lips. Lip Maestro Transparent enhances and amplifies every look. Use alone for smooth, plumped and naturally luminous lips. Apply on top of lip color for maximum volume and radiance. The color of your lipstick will last longer. Your lips will be softer and more seductive, wrapped in comfort for up to eight hours. The texture is velvety light and fluid. Translucent, soft-focus spheres glide across the lips to create a “backlit” effect. The perfect fusion of matte and shine. Slip Lip Maestro Transparent into a handbag for sophisticated lips anytime, anywhere. I may need two. One for my bathroom and one for my handbag.



Micro-Fil Loose Powder will provide the finishing touch to your radiant holiday look. Exclusively for the holidays, Giorgio Armani has created a limited-edition Micro-Fil loose powder in a soft, festive pink. The ultra-fine, translucent powder warms and evens out skin tone for a flawless complexion. Apply to the face, shoulders, and décolleté for a seductive, rosy shimmer.

Giorgio  Armani's Iced Light Collection for Holiday 2012 will be available in time for our holidays - probably November. I can't wait!

Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani Cosmetics

28 comments:

Andrea radiantorchid88 said...

wow!! it's beautiful!!!!!! :-)

bisbee said...

Oh dear...better start saving my pennies (lots of them)!

I will need at least one of those palettes...and at least one of the lip gloss.

Nemo said...

On top of the 8 new eye palettes, he does THIS to us, too? Love, it, love it. I have been thinking for some time now that between LMDB and Armani, CHANEL is being taken down a notch or three. I am now convinced of it.

Evelyn said...

I saw the word taupe and I'm on it! lol It's funny, to go from the drama of Guerlain for the holidays to the delicate Armani but why not?

Eileen said...

I'm particularly interested (infatuated more like it) with the Lip Maestro Transparent. I love this type of product and will probably order two as well so that I have one to keep in my purse. As for the eye palettes, they're beautiful, but I prefer some gilt with a bit of color for the holidays so I'm still leaning towards Guerlain and Chanel. That's one of the great joys of makeup. There's something gorgeous for everyone :-)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi ILMIOPICCOLOMONDO, beautiful indeed!

Charlestongirl said...

You and me both, Bisbee.

Charlestongirl said...

Nemo, Armani has always been at the top, with a few select companies in the same league. In my opinion. There's more. Check back tonight.

Charlestongirl said...

Evelyn, we are kindred spirits. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Eileen,

I am such a neturals gal, I suspect I will purchase everything. I really "need" that lip treatment, though. Need vs. want. :)

Clarisse said...

Amazing!!!! I've just read yesterday's post and this one: so many wonders, I can't choose, at the moment I want them all...I'll try to calm down before november:-) Thank you so much for showing us so many beauties!!!

lovethescents said...

OMG, the SNow Shimmer palette....OMG.....breathe, lovethescents, breathe......

Stephanie said...

I wonder if the loose powder is the iridescent pink powder they re-release every now and again?

Anonymous said...

Armani was the holiday collection I was waiting to see - it hasn't let me down:) Thank you for posting. Anne

Jo said...

Oh these are so pretty and I really NEED that lip treatment too!

Anonymous said...

Isn't "shimmering mattes" an oxymoron? :D

Charlestongirl said...

Seems that way, Anonymous, but with Armani, you never know.

Charlestongirl said...

Jo, I think I need it all.

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Anne,

Armani has seldom failed us. :)

Charlestongirl said...

Hi Stephanie,

I wondered that too. Only seeing it will tell me.

Charlestongirl said...

Yes, Lovethescents, breathe...

Charlestongirl said...

Clarisse, maybe you can skip the liquid lip colors I just posted. Unless you love matte lips.

Becca @ The Beauty Sample said...

I've got my eye on the Nude Shimmer Palette and the Micro-Fil Loose Powder. Can't wait til I can see them in person/play with them at the counters!

Charlestongirl said...

Me too, Becca!

Claudia said...

All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Right up my alley.

Anonymous said...

Are the prices available yet - especially for the eye quads?

Charlestongirl said...

They may be, Anonymous, but I didn't get them.

Charlestongirl said...

Yep, Claudia, mine too!